• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Webhosting that allows Game Hacking

You probably won't find those here, or if you will, they won't last longer than a week!
  2. D

A hosting for a programming student.

Pessimism is right, where is that host now ? Sain Cai's point - proven.
  3. D

A hosting for a programming student.

Harsh, but righteous! What the hell are you gonna host that takes 10 GB space ? If you're making games, and you want to host demos then that's understandable, but you'd need to have minimum 2 mainstream-quality games to take up that much space!
  4. D

Why is it so hard ?

Offering quality paid hosting ? I can't think of another way right now except for ads or p2h, but those 2 aren't always an option for those looking for hosting but are unable to pay monthly for it.
  5. D

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

What I would look in a web host are probably the most important things that every host should have: Decent specs - space/bandwidth at least 500 MB / 10 GB Speed and reliability - replying support tickets within 24 hours of submitting Stability - a non-fly-by-night host :biggrin2: - really...
  6. D

Why is it so hard ?

When we have 100+ free web hosts, some with good some with bad reputation, some offering unlimited hosting even though you should believe in ghosts before going for that company, I'm wondering if it's just me or does everyone spend 1 week+ looking for a free host ? With so many good hosts...
  7. D

Free cms app

You could combine JomSocial with Joomla if you want a cms, or BuddyPress with WordPress, or use Elgg as I said in your other post. I can't post links yet, so google them for more info.
  8. D

FREE social networking scripts

@tlchosting I'd choose elgg over any of those :D I've used it before, and it's probably better and a lot less resource-intensive than boonex dolphin, and can also achieve all that dolphin can with a few add-ons.
  9. D

Forum Hosting

Discussions about movies, he/she said so in the third post. @OP But I still don't think you will need that much bandwidth or space for a forum you're just starting, I'd say around 1 GB space with 10 GB bandwidth to get you started ? No matter how you promote your website/forum you won't...
  10. D

Blog/Website in development Hosting Request

Hi, I need free hosting for my blog and the website I'm currently developing. The blog will be more like a dev-log - containing info about the applications I'm working on. As for the website that I'm developing, It's a PHP/MySQL based website, something like a protal, or a CMS. Here are...
Back