• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Win Free Web Hosting 4 Life!

WIN FREE WEB HOSTING 4 LIFE! No cheap A$$ free hosting. This is the real deal with high quality space and bandwidth for 1 website and you could win! Stop paying for high priced web hosting and enter to win now! Click Here >>> http://www.zoomactive.com/freehostingforlife/
  2. Z

★ ★ ★ black friday - price match guarantee - free hosting! ★ ★ ★

This Black Friday, make the switch to ZoomActive.com! Black Friday 2012 offer: We will match all competitor Black Friday offers!* + No Payment Method Required to Start! + First 2 months are FREE! + Renew and Save 25% for Life! + Lock in this price for life! There will be no monthly...
  3. Z

FREE HOSTING from ZoomActive.com

Need to switch hosting providers but concerned about stability and affordability? Try ZoomActive.com out for FREE! That's right, I am giving away free hosting accounts at ZoomActive for the basic plan for the first 3 months! If you don't like our service you can cancel any time and we...
  4. Z

FREE DOMAIN NAMES - ------ related

I am giving away free domain names to FreeWebSpace.net members. They are ------ related. Please email me directly at dallas@zoomactive.com if you would like more information and want one. There is no exclusions or services you have to buy. I am litterally giving them away for free with no...
  5. Z

Sponsorship Opportunities Available

There is no limitations. All sponsorship requests will be reviewed individually.
  6. Z

Sponsorship Opportunities Available

Tired of free hosting companies constantly becoming unreliable? Are you looking for premium hosting services with 100% uptime and have been in business for 4 years? If so, please keep reading. We are providing sponsorship oppurtunities and we have never before done this! All our services...
  7. Z

►►► FREE HOSTING 1st/month - Happy Halloween! ►►►

Happy Halloween from ZoomActive we are among the best web hosting providers out there today! We are not going to sell you however we will point out why others have chosen us. 1) No downtime to date check here 2) Fast Speed powered by LiteSpeed 3) Any-Time Money Back Guaranteed! 4)...
  8. Z

★★★ THIS WEEK ONLY ★ 75% OFF ★ 5x SPACE ★ 5x BW ★ ONLY $0.49 MONTH ★★★

Zoom Active Deal of the Week the best deal available this week in the shared hosting forums -------------------------------------- WE ARE SO CONFIDENT YOU WILL LOVE US THAT WE GIVE YOU OUR ANYTIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...
  9. Z

★★★★★★★★★ Free Web Hosting 1st Month - Double Space + BW and 75% Off 4 Life ★★★★★★★★★

We are giving you 75% Off 4 Life, double disk space, double bandwidth, and we will let you try us out for 1 month FOR FREE! If for any reason you are not happy with our service you can cancel any time. We also provide you with our un-conditional any-time money back guarantee. After...
  10. Z

PHP or PERL?

They are both programming lanages and both have their pros and cons. I would recommend PHP as it is the largest supported programming platform in terms of contractors / companies available to be hired which in turn will allow you to get a better hourly rate.
  11. Z

Reviews

Review for what? You got me curious now.
  12. Z

up4.net down?

It has a web page however it appears to be sort of like a parked page. I think they are out of the biz.
  13. Z

Imgkeep Having Marjor Problems Anybody Else Noticed

If I were you I would start backing up all your files if you are not already.
  14. Z

Bad news for free hosting providers.

Nothing wrong with this. I think that if you want to play the SEO game then you better have $10/yr for a domain. I would not worry about it too much and continue letting your free customers use this free extension. If they want to play the seo game they will have no problem paying $10 for a domain.
  15. Z

How much space does a typical website use?

This depends on who you are marketing to. Some may only use around 20mb while others would use gb's of space "like me".
  16. Z

is it hard to make webhosting?

Not if you know what your doing. Hosting is simply a computer "server" in a data center. Obviously there is more to it than this. I would suggest using fully managed servers if your not a tech geek and when you get to the point to use a rack or cage in a data center to hire experts to manage it...
  17. Z

Is there a catch in free hosting?

YES How can a quality provider provide free hosting? They can't unless they force you to post in their forums which helps their seo or force ads on your site "publicity". As you can see it is both marketing. The free providers who do not require posting or forced ads won't be able to maintain...
  18. Z

How many sites can a linux / cpanel server handle?

This would all depend on the specs of your server and bandwidth. It could hold 50 or it could hold thousands. It also depends on how big the websites you host are and how much space a customer uses.
  19. Z

How to choose VPS

You will only need a VPS if those sites you have are using a lot of resources. Most sites do not use a lot of resources and you could even have 10 websites on a paid shared hosting account. Just be sure to watch your disk space and bandwidth.
  20. Z

clubuptime.com

That is indeed interesting! I found it funny how when I clicked on the link it was down. "uptime, huh?" :)
Back