• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

FreeOffshore.org - Legit?

Hello... I have found a Hosting and Domain Registration Service.. They are giving Domains like this: .com = 3$ .net = 3$ .info = 1$ .cc = 6$ I just want to know... is that hosting reliable or not. Bcoz a .com Domain should not be less then 6$ ... but this service giving in...
  2. F

Free reseller account

Not Activated Hello I requested a Reseller Account... But its not Activated till now. i Requested it yesterday, almonst 30 hrs ago
  3. F

Need a Long Term Hosting

They Are Rintones of mobile Phone Example Here
  4. F

Need a Long Term Hosting

Mp3's are not CopyRights of any body . . its only the Duration of max 1 minute ... and the whole site is not on Mp3... Maximum of 50-70 MB mp3's and 300 MB other Data...
  5. F

Need a Long Term Hosting

1GB BW is little lower... Could u plz Increase it to 5GB (at least) Bcoz in my site there are some mp3's of 500KB to 1MB
  6. F

Need a Long Term Hosting

I need a webhost that can fulfill the following requirements: * No advertisements on user websites. * No forum posting. * Stability. Will not close in the middle of the night. * Speed. Pages don't take forever to load during peak times. * At least 5 MySQL databases...
  7. F

TinaHost | new Free Plans sign-up | 1.5GB disk | 20 GB bandwidth.

No Payment Processor Found... so Order Cannot Proceed... What is this?
  8. F

Free cPanel Hosting

How much Space, BW and more ... u giving to Free members?
  9. F

5 Free Reseller (FFMPEG Support Cpanel/WHM)

3500 Space Not BW Hey.. Its giving 3500 MB Space Not 100 GB And Bw is 100 GB not 3500 MB... And also When Going to be order... it Says "closed" .. what is this?
  10. F

Free hosting, no monthly post requirement

For Unmetered Plan For Unmetered or any other plan... Postings are only for one time or Monthly?
Back