• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

WTS: IPB Perpetual & Gallery License

This has been SOLD! Pls lock it.
  2. S

well as u like. Since u say that there's no way i can provide it's legit to u. So why post here at the first place. LOL everyone will always start as a new poster. i sale my license at http://forums.invisionize.com/FOR-SALE-IPB-Perpetual-and-Gallery-License-t142486.html too. and i'm a...
  3. S

pls add me on MSN @ starwang17@hotmail.com as i can't use PM system. i will provide proof that the license is legit.
  4. S

hi LSComputers, this is a IPB Perpetual that are no longer been sold by IPB since 2006. a Perpetual License means u get lifetime upgrade of board version and a standard licenses expired every 6 months with upgrade & support. renew price is $25 every 6 months. while IPB Perpetual noes not need to...
  5. S

Your Name: STAR Your (active) forum address: No active forum Email address: starwang17@hotmail.com Reason for selling your license: Site went down IPSBeyond Username: sebastiancsk Type of License: IPB Perpetual & Gallery License Support / License Expiration: 5 month plus Support left...
Back