• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

EmHosted.Com - Free Post2Host Service | 100GB space and 1TB bandwidth!

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server uptime and...
  2. A

PhotonHosts.Com - Free FFMPEG Hosting

Hello, PhotonHosts.Com is providing you with the most reliable and feature rich post2host services, all packages support FFMPEG, Fantastico and Softaclous auto installer! Our plans are as follows: Electron: 120GB Disk Space Unlimited Bandwidth cPanel Control Panel FFMPEG! Unlimited MySQL...
  3. A

Free ffmpeg hosting - 100GB space - 1000GB bandwidth - cPanel!

Free post2host hosting - 100GB space - 1000GB bandwidth - cPanel! - EmHosted.Com Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts...
  4. A

EmHosted.Com - First post2host with 100GB space and 1000GB bandwidth - Onetime Posts!

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host services for some onetime posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server uptime and...
  5. A

Free hosting submission not working!

Hello, I had submitted my post2host company to your directory, 24hrs ago and it's still not added. I just received an e-mail saying that it'll be approved shortly and will be listed, 24hrs passed and no response. Please submit it, url: www.emhosted.com
  6. A

Free reseller hosting - 75 GB Space | 750GB Bandwidth | cPanel & WHM

:welcome: EmHosted.Com is one of the most reliable post2host companies around, and provide its customers with excellent post2host shared and reseller hosting plans. As I can see that most people are interested in reseller hosting stuff, so I'm only showing off reseller plans. You can...
  7. A

EmHosted.Com - Free shared and reseller hosting

Hello, EmHosted.Com provide you with the best quality post2host shared and reseller services for some posts on our forum and our aim is to prove to the world that even free hosting can compete with the best paid web hosts around. Client Support is our priority, along with our server up time...
  8. A

Onetime post reseller hosting!

Hello, :welcome: Our free reseller hosting plans includes cPanel WHM (Web Host Manager) software, giving you the freedom to set your own quotas and provision post2host or paid hosting plans to your own clients. :angel: We will manage the server software, security updates and hardware...
  9. A

Post2Host shared and reseller hosting!

:welcome: HostBaker.Net is the only hosting provider that provides both shared and reseller hosting packages for some onetime posts, our mission is to give everyone the great opportunity to have their websites up and running for no cost. Our reseller hosting plans are designed for you to offer...
  10. A

Free reseller and shared hosting!

HostBaker.Net is the only hosting provider that provides both shared and reseller hosting packages for some onetime posts, our mission is to give everyone the great opportunity to have their websites up and running for no cost. Our reseller hosting plans are designed for you to offer free or...
  11. A

HostBaker.Net - Free shared and reseller hosting!

Hello, Months ago, we were shut down by our previous data center and all of our clients were given a full backup of their accounts via E-mail. After this we had no choice other then to just shut down the service, we were running out of profit and had not enough money to purchase a new...
  12. A

1GB Space and 100GB Bandwidth - No Monthly Posting!

Hello, We're very happy to inform you all about our latest free hosting service http://www.hostbaker.net We're offering one plan and it's here: Code: 1 GB disk space 100GB bandwidth cPanel + PHP + MYSQL And Much More... Our service is 100% free for lifetime, 99.9% uptime and...
  13. A

Story of abuser

Hello I'd like to inform you all about what was going on with me. I own HostBaker.Net I provide free hosting but can also arrange paid plans. One person requested me to arrange a paid plan for him - I did arranged it. He paid me and I made his account. Some hours later - I checked his...
  14. A

InnoXeon.Com|P2H FFMPEG Hosting, 10GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth, Full FFMPEG support!

Hello InnoXeon is offering free post2host hosting packages for all to use. All our plans comes with full support for FFMPEG!. Just register at our forum and request your hosting there. We will never go down on you and leave you unattended. It is our promise to make your hosting experience...
  15. A

Reliable cheap web hosting

Hello, We are offering the most reliable web hosting which will never let you down! Curruntly we are offering 3 plans here are some details, free plan offers : - 150 MB - 4 GB - 2 Email accounts - 1 domain hosted - 1 MySQL(v.4/5) Database - 1 FTP account - phpMyAdmin - Perl...
Back