• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Faust Internet Services: Reliable and $2.99/month! - CPanel/CloudLinux/CloudFlare

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. Backed by free-thought and free speech initiatives, we strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their...
  2. C

Faust Internet Services - $1.99 Reliable Hosting | CloudLinux/CloudFlare/Softaculous

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  3. C

Faust Internet Services - $1.99 Reliable Hosting | CloudLinux/CloudFlare/Softaculous

Faust Internet Services - http://faustis.com Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian group originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By...
  4. C

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: Where: USA

-Snip- Didn't know this thread was so old.
  5. C

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

Shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out for you. philipf@faustis.com
  6. C

Faust Internet Services - Faustis.com | 25% off Recurring for FWS Users | $1.99

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian company originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  7. C

Faust Internet Services - Faustis.com | 25% off Recurring for FWS Users | $1.99

Faust Internet Services Faust Internet Services is a small humanitarian company originally founded in 2011 under the name of 'Faust Internet Solutions'. We strive to allow the consumer to work within an inexpensive environment to further their ideas and better the web. By providing low cost...
  8. C

FaustIS - Free Master Resellers/Reseller/Shared - Low post req. - 99.9% UPTIME

Just to let everyone know, the P2H program has been retired and we now offer a unified plan of 1GB of space, 10GB of Bandwidth. We offer paid options for Reseller/Master Reseller plans. We also do offer sponsorships to those we think have a good product, mission, or business strategy. Sander K...
  9. C

Looking for shared cpanel hosting

If you're willing to shoot me an email, I can personally design a package that will fit your needs. I'll beat just about anyone's prices. Contact me at philipf@faustis.com
  10. C

Free hosting request cPanel, mySQL, phpMyAdmin, FTP Access, No Ads

I do believe Faust Internet Solutions can offer what you're looking for in our basic package. Free Shared Hosting Disk Space: 1GB Monthly Bandwidth: 10GB Domain name(s) hosted: 3 Private nameservers White-labelled Sub-domain names allowed: Unlimited Parked domain names allowed: 3...
  11. C

FaustIS.com - CPanel/WHM Hosting Starting at $2.00/Month!

With years of experience, FaustIS is ready for some new clients. We're truly a fair and inexpensive hosting solution. Standard Shared Hosting Disk Space: 50GB Monthly Bandwidth: 100GB Domain name(s) hosted: Unlimited Private nameservers White-labelled Sub-domain names allowed...
  12. C

Pretty easy webspace request

My site is certainly not down, maybe you had a weird browser error. We've had no downtime in the past few days.
  13. C

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

I'm pretty sure we have what you need. We don't have Fantastico, but we have two other software installers that are similar. Our basic free no-posting plan is 5GB of space, and 10GB of bandwidth. Check us out if you're interested. http://faustis.com
  14. C

Unlimited web hosting without storage rules

My question is, would these files be copyrighted? I can't imagine they wouldn't be. Why can't you just use a free file hosting site instead?
  15. C

Your concerns are understandable, but I can assure you that we will be up for at least a year, because it does not benefit me to shut down the operation. I've already paid off all the web hosting bills for the next year, so there's really nothing to worry about. If you like us, spread the word...
  16. C

Need host for wordpress site

My initial question would be... Why do you need 100GB of bandwidth, if you hardly get any traffic?
  17. C

We have exactly what you need. We offer a standard 5GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth package for free at http://faustis.com Just click Order and select the free package; no posting is required.
  18. C

Free web host with more than 30 mailboxes

Will this be standard hosting, including a web site, or strictly used for the email accounts? If it has a legitimate site to it, you can apply for our free package (no posting) through the order page at http://faustis.com/client. Like I said, it's free. It comes with 5GB of Space, 10GB of...
  19. C

FaustIS - Free Master Resellers/Reseller/Shared - Low post req. - 99.9% UPTIME

Go to FaustIS.com Hello everyone! FaustIS is relatively new, but not going anywhere any time soon. We're locked into a one year contract, which means we won't drop randomly like many other new and free hosts. Here's what we offer. Basic Shared Hosting This is our basic, no-post plan. You can...
Back