• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

FTP Problems

Lately I have been having FTP problems and I'm not sure why. here's an abridged log from CuteFTP. *** CuteFTP 8.0 - build May 31 2007 *** STATUS:> [8/10/2008 9:00:55 PM] Getting listing "/public_html"... STATUS:> [8/10/2008 9:00:55 PM] Connecting to FTP server... 69.162.67.38:21 (ip =...
  2. S

Database recovery

I always was under the impression that it was the responsibility of the Server Administration team that had root level access to the server to do backups for the whole server, and never the responsibility of the owner of a reseller let alone the responsibility of the customer to do their own...
  3. S

Problems with my Deisehost account

I have a reseller account with Deisehost.com and for some odd reason lately i've had some serious problems with my account and so have some of the customers under my reseller. for example Subdomain setup is saying that the subdomains already exist when I know for a fact that they don't...
  4. S

Database recovery

a mysql database or two accidentally got deleted from my web server, how do i recover it? I only have reseller level access, not root.
  5. S

Member list

I'm unable to view the member list :S
Back