• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Cheapest VPS

i used Cheap VPS for my proxies, not the best service but compared to what they charged me, i cant complaint. Not 99% up time like other vps service, but i just ordered another one from them to balance the load. I am planning to distribute the traffic between their 2 vps to increase the...
  2. S

Basic, Reliable Hosting Needed (MySQL 5, PHP 5)

Hi Tree, HostGator has a Linux Web Hosting for Hatchling Plan with following spec: Disk Space 350gb Bandwidth 3,000gb Domains Allowed 1 More information on the plan here. The hosting is about $4.95/month. However, if you are currently not a Hosgator customer and you buy the package...
  3. S

Hosting for an arcade site

HostGator has a Linux Web Hosting for Hatchling Plan with following spec: Disk Space 350gb Bandwidth 3,000gb Domains Allowed 1 More information on the plan here. The hosting is about $4.95/month. However, if you are currently not a Hosgator customer and you buy the package through my...
  4. S

Private Proxy Hosting - Very little usage

i have a space in my server, i can setup a proxy site for you if you want. PM me if you are interested.
  5. S

Anyone ever had a hacker upload phishing files to your website(s)?

i think it is possible. i got my vps hacked once, they run something on my server which chew 100% of the memory and cpu usage! i dont know how they do it, but i guess everything is hackable nowadays. perhaps you can explain this more clearly to your buyer.
  6. S

PayPal Question

debit card is accepted too. i verified mine using visa debit card, no problem. But you need to verify your bank account if you want to withdraw your money from paypal
  7. S

PPC for Anime sites

anime is movie right? i got confuse it with manga... if you are looking PPC for video site, why not try zango?
  8. S

Adbrite should give Clicksor a big kick up the ---

is this true? i am using clicksor currently, and this really scared me. any body here having the same problem?
Back