• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

[UK] Hosting suggestions...

Do you have anymore details on this please? EDIT: I got your PM, thanks. Any other offers out there :)?
  2. S

[UK] Hosting suggestions...

I'm looking for a webhost that can host a new website on some webspace. I would like the server to be located in the UK and to be billed in GBP (Pounds/£). I have no specifications but obviously the more "bank for the buck" the better. If you have any offers with a free .com domain I would...
  3. S

Host for World of Warcraft patches?

I disagree. Downloading patches from Blizzard is a long process. They use bittorrent tech that uses your full upload bandwidth which in return throttles your download by a hell-of-a-lot. And, as you have said, not many places have the mac patches.
  4. S

Patches vary from 1-3mb to 700+mb. Not sure about the numbers depends on the popularity I guess. This is just an idea and if hosts think it is too much then that is ok :).
  5. S

Hey everyone :). I am looking to start a site where World of Warcraft players can download patches new and old fast. Sites like this already exist but they are slow and not one seems to offer both patches for Windows and Mac. I want to do this and in return will have "Bandwidth provided...
Back