• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free master reseller hosting

Spydahost.com offers free shared, reseller and master hosting accounts! We run a host-to-post system and also offer free domains as well! Our packages can be found here. http://spydahost.com/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=8#pid8 Join today! http://spydahost.com
  2. H

Free cPanel Hosting w/ Instant Activation!

Interested in ad-free web hosting, with both post2host accounts and instant activation? Then look no further than CXR We have the following plans to suit your needs. Nimble Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 10000MB Add-on Domains: 2 Parked Domains: 2 Initial Posts Needed: 0 Monthly Posts...
  3. H

Highlighthost.com Opens

I would like to formally announce that Highlighthost.com is officially opened. We are a free post2host web host offering free web hosting plus free resellers off of directadmin. We have reasonable plans, and admins who have been involved in the hositng business for a couple of years now. So...
  4. H

Free Resellers... Reliable Host

Looking for some reseller hosting, but don't have the money to pay for one? Then b-asil.com is your host. We are a post2host community, who has been around since April 2008. We offer free resellers for posting in our forums, and it is pretty easy to get. Our plans can be found here ->...
  5. H

Advertising Forum 2000+ posts

I'm selling my advertising forum with 2,758 posts, and 116 members. This is a very new site. It was started on 25-July 08, that was less than a month ago. The domain is registered with Godaddy until 27-Jul-08 The site has 0 paid posters, meaning all the members are genuine, and they are all...
  6. H

Free Resellers

Looking for a free reseller? Don't have the money to actually pay for one? Then we have the perfect solution for you! E-Xarx.Net Here at E-xarx.net we have a wide variety of plans that can accompany your needs. They really do not take long to achieve, and best of all we really do...
  7. H

Free Resellers- Start your own Host

Hello everybody, I know that sometimes the internet can seem like an expensive place. With hosting costs, domains, ect it can be hard to find the funds to help run your community. That's why a couple of months ago, a couple of friends and I started B-asil.com. It's been a success so far...
  8. H

Free Reseller Hosting!

Here at B-asil.com we know that sometimes everyone wants to have a go at trying their own hosting service, but that can be hard if you don't have the money or would like to test it out. So we offer reseller packages for free. All that we ask is that you meet the monthly requirements as...
  9. H

Free Reseller Hosting

Ever wanted to start your own reseller site, but wasn't able to because of funds or age? At B-asil.com we offer free reseller hosting, for merely posts in our community forums. Posting is easy to do, and doesn't require much time. Every time you post you gain virtual points called HP...
  10. H

Free Reseller Hosting

A lot of people have shown great interest in starting up their own webhost. The problem is a lot of people do not have the money to get it started. Well with B-asil.com, you can get your own free reseller, and it's not hard, and fun! Just follow these steps! 1. Register your free account...
  11. H

PR2 Havokhost.com and forums for sale

Well I had an interested buyer, but at the last minute he pulled his offer so I'm left with the site again. I'm selling the domain and forum of my web host: havokhost.com The domain has a PR of 2: according to http://www.prchecker.info/ The domain also has 435 backlinks according to...
  12. H

Free Resellers- Start your own host

Most people are very interested in starting their own little web host... How could would that be if you could do that without paying a single dime? Well with B-asil.com, you can do just this! We are a Post2Host community, so posting is necessary. All hosting packages come with...
  13. H

Free Reseller?

Just a couple of days ago, my host died living me and a couple clients stranded. I wanted to know if anybody was willing to give me a free reseller account. I don't need much space, but I need it to be a master reseller. I will be willing to post, and to place an ad on all hosted sites as...
  14. H

Change of attitude

Is it just me, or does it seem like *some* people around here are just plain mean? I've seen lots of offers that are reasonable, and those "well known" owners of these hosts have yelled at them for it. I can see why you'd ask questions about their intentions, but why do you need to be so rude...
  15. H

Domain for sale looking for quick buy

I'm selling the domain; crazybuy.info for 15 dollars or the best offer.. It's a good domain name, but it expires soon; 4/8/08. It's registered through Godaddy. So if your interested please reply. Note, this doesn't get much traffic, but can be used for a majority of things. EDIT: I am...
  16. H

Hosting, you can count on

Are you in need of a free host? Most free hosts usually do one of two things: 1. Oversell their services to attract more customers 2. Offer poor services, and terrible downtime. Havokhost is different than those hosts. Originally established in August, under a different name...
  17. H

Selling domain

Im selling the site havokhost.com You get the domain, plus the the forum and all posts ect. Im wanting at least 40 bucks, so please post any offers.
  18. H

HavokHost

HavokHost Free Web Hosting offers you our post2host plan: 10gb bandwidth 2gb space 15 myspl databases 25 posts/month or our Ad Supported plans 5gb bandwidth 1gb space 10mysql databases 1 Google Ad, on every page 468X60 All Accounts come with Cpanel 11, Php 4 or 5 (Your...
  19. H

Competitive

This is one hell of a competitive forums. With so many people wanting to get their hosting out, it seems like some members try to make other hosts seem not as good. I do understand why though, I've said some "hosting" terms, that never existed. Like saying Cpanel X, when there isn't one. And...
  20. H

Cpanel Hosting

If you are in need of hosting, and looking around for a reliable host that offers Cpanel, that why don't you try out B-asil.com . We offer many great features for posting, some that beat paid hosts. We do have requirements that need to be met before you can get hosting with us. You must...
Back