• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Looking for sponsored shoutcast/vps

Hi, Im a mod at a very popular forum, and im looking to start a user dj radio station. Im looking for a company to sponsor a shoutcast/vps. In return, i can provide either a txt or banner ad on the radio sub-domain, which will be required to be open to play the radio, as we are not...
  2. T

Still Looking

For a cpanel that can host 2 domains with a few subdomains... Need a couple of sql's... Host is needed for a nonprofit disc golf course, already have the site made, and domain owned, just need somewhere to upload it... Its very small and low traffic. Other site is a Minecraft server home...
  3. T

Looking for a host...

Looking for a host for my minecraft's server's site and user database. Need a few gigs BW and Disk space.. Our user base is pretty small atm... ~30 users... Only thing is, my server needs to access the mysql database offsite. Thanks totalanni
  4. T

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

What i need is about 300ish mb disk space, and not much bandwidth... Need about 3 sql databases, php, ftp, domain hosting, addon subdomains, email, smtp... Also looking for a small game host for a legal steam server for "Altitude", its a low bw 2d side scrolling multiplayer airplane game...
  5. T

Need Small VPS

Looking for a small VPS to serve as a trixbox voip server for about 2 phones with very few calls for our non-profit disc golf course. Please email me if you can help or respond in thread admin@averysspring.com
Back