• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need ffmpeg host for personal use (read details)

Well, thanks for all the offers, i will go with Schmarvin-s hosting!
  2. S

Hi! Thanks for reply, i modified my request, i thought this will need a vps, but i'm a little bit afraid: i never used them, and a managed server is expensive, and an unmanaged needs a little time to learn to use (which means -$) So i would be happy with a vps too, but in that case, i would...
  3. S

Hi all! I'm looking for a host personal use, here are the details: 5000 mb web space 100 GB bandwith cpanel cron jobs flvtool2,mplayer,mencoder,ffmpeg installed codecs istalled, like xvid, mpeg4, etc (and h.264 would be good too, but it is not a problem if is not installed) max file size limit...
  4. S

streaming video with url upload?

I think he just want to url upload it from megaupload, because others uploaded the files to there.
  5. S

Free Domain Name

free domain I only know about *.tk Maybe you should buy a *.info domain, it is really cheap.
Back