• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

AddASite.co.cc Free Advertising For Your Site! No Registration! No Catch! No Fee's!

Want free advertising? No Catch, No Registration! No Fee's! No Hidden Charges! Try AddASite and submit your site, easy as that! As soon as you get to the site go to the submit site page, fill it in and it will automatically add your site. No Charges! No Registration! No admin validation either...
  2. L

Need Freelance Musician Site Hosting

Hi There, My name is Lewis and I am a UK based freelance musician, I need hosting for a website just for several websites, my main hosting account will be for the domain http://lewisbrandmusic.com and I would prefer cpanel and about 500mb of space and a few GB of bandwidth, I need a...
  3. L

Need Live Chat Host For Help Centre

I am making a help site for computers and it's going to be live chat based. I need just a small enough space for the script and the web layout. Bandwidth should be pretty high with all the data being passed. (Shouldn't be that much) I need cPanel, No Ads, No Advertising On my site, no...
  4. L

Gridhost - File Uploading Site, No Limit, No Time Limit, Parallel Downloads, No Ads

Upload web pages, flash animations, zip files, rar files, anything you want. No limit to the amount of files. Any file size allowed Parallel Downloads No Time limit for downloads Completely Free No Ads Click Here To Go To The Site
  5. L

ProxyUs.co.cc - The Fast and Easy Online Proxy!

Need a good fast and easy accessible proxy? Need to access a site with ubiquitous amounts of data? If this is the case you inevitably need to use ProxyUs with our amazing, fast, secure, proxy which can handle any site easily. Visit http://proxyus.co.cc and easily access sites that you were...
  6. L

Nerdwired.net - Web Rantings, Web Gossip and More!

Nerdwired.net (http://Nerdwired.net/), find the latest web rantings, gossip and more all at our blog. Find out the latest news on the net, and it's not all boring, dull text. Nerdwired makes reading entertaining with no monotonous descriptions, we promise to amuse you and keep you entertained...
  7. L

Need Social Network Site Host

Hey there i am making a social network site. I am currently in the process of making the site and need a host to make it on. I will need a temporary subdomain and i will be purchasing one so i need parked domains allowed. Specs i need: Fast Server cPanel No Ads No Posting At least 1GB...
  8. L

Need Free Hosting For Picture Upload Site

I'm making a cool picture upload site. It's going to be used to upload quick pictures. The URL is picload.co.cc I need quite a bit of space and a good amount of bandwidth. Around 1GB of space and 10GB Bandwidth.
  9. L

YourSites.co.cc Free Advertising For Your Site! No Registration! No Catch! No Fee's!

Want free advertising? No Catch, No Registration! No Fee's! No Hidden Charges! Try YourSites.co.cc and submit your site, easy as that! As soon as you get to the site go to the submit site page, fill it in and it will automatically add your site. No Charges! No Registration! Completely Free...
  10. L

250mb Space, 2500mb Bandwidth, Cpanel, Fantastico, No Ads, No Posting.

Wanted hosting? Wanted hosting truly for free? Wanted hosting without ads? Wanted hosting without posting per month or any of that? Visit LBHosts All we require is that you go to the site, make an account and just post a request topic. That is all, no catch! Sign up today!
  11. L

New Hearajoke.uni.cc Layout

I have totally re-done the site from the beggining. Hope you enjoy it. hearajoke.uni.cc New Features: Usersystem User submittion Rating system BBCode Print Function Enjoy :D
  12. L

Looking For Reseller

Im looking for a good free reseller. I will give the owner 10% of all sales Details: Lots of space Lots of Bandwidth cPanel (Must have) WHM (Must have)
  13. L

Yo

Yo Guys, Im Lewis, I am into web hosting, i know alot about it with servers and i know how everything works. I know HTML CSS PHP JS AJAX AS (Action Script(Flash)) And im highly skilled in graphical work. I am looking for hosting regularly a lot so hopefully this website will...
Back