• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

AddASite.co.cc Free Advertising For Your Site! No Registration! No Catch! No Fee's!

Want free advertising? No Catch, No Registration! No Fee's! No Hidden Charges! Try AddASite and submit your site, easy as that! As soon as you get to the site go to the submit site page, fill it in and it will automatically add your site. No Charges! No Registration! No admin validation either...
  2. L

Need Freelance Musician Site Hosting

grrr, soo many good offers, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I've checked all your profiles and all your topics posted and you have posts requesting resellers and stuff just from a month ago or so and I'm looking for a host that has been around for a while because I don't want to have to...
  3. L

What do you mean by that?
  4. L

HostGiveaway.com - Free hosting with no ads and no posting! New upgraded packages!

I don't care what you think about this host but I've had a bad experience with them. I signed up for hosting with them and about 3 weeks later they just deleted my website and said on their website they are not hosting UK clients. There was no warning or time to back anything up. Avoid unless...
  5. L

Hi There, My name is Lewis and I am a UK based freelance musician, I need hosting for a website just for several websites, my main hosting account will be for the domain http://lewisbrandmusic.com and I would prefer cpanel and about 500mb of space and a few GB of bandwidth, I need a...
  6. L

Gridhost - File Uploading Site, No Limit, No Time Limit, Parallel Downloads, No Ads

Okay, we're back, we were down because of a rubbish host but i got some money and bought some new hosting and you can visit the site at gridhost.co.cc but the true domain is now http://ospite.co.uk Thanks
  7. L

Need Live Chat Host For Help Centre

yeah, i am using the free version and it works completely fine.
  8. L

i will probably use a program like teamviewer and that's a good idea :D But that costs money, we're gonna run off ad revenue and donations. I have found hosting :D
  9. L

I want a Mac

it will never find anything.
  10. L

this was my google answer.
  11. L

I want a Mac

I am not using it because after i been using it for ages, it caught nothing and annoyed me greatly.
  12. L

[Gaming Computer for Sale]

whats the rpm of the hard drive?
  13. L

Gridhost - File Uploading Site, No Limit, No Time Limit, Parallel Downloads, No Ads

cool, thanks for the comments. Maybe i could get someone else involved, i program a lot but I'm not much of a programmer. Maybe you know of someone.
  14. L

I want a Mac

Dude, i own a macbook, i installed Sophos Anti Virus, McAcfee, and Norton and all they did were piss me off, every time i unextracted a rar file or something it would popup and i got really pissed. All it did was annoy me so i don't use them anymore. As for pirated software, i can assure you...
  15. L

haha, i originally planned this just for me, but i am sharing this site now and i am basing this site on trust, that no idiot uploads like a 1GB backup of some random rubbish. And in return, you get a great upload site.
  16. L

I am making a help site for computers and it's going to be live chat based. I need just a small enough space for the script and the web layout. Bandwidth should be pretty high with all the data being passed. (Shouldn't be that much) I need cPanel, No Ads, No Advertising On my site, no...
  17. L

Upload web pages, flash animations, zip files, rar files, anything you want. No limit to the amount of files. Any file size allowed Parallel Downloads No Time limit for downloads Completely Free No Ads Click Here To Go To The Site
  18. L

ProxyUs.co.cc - The Fast and Easy Online Proxy!

Need a good fast and easy accessible proxy? Need to access a site with ubiquitous amounts of data? If this is the case you inevitably need to use ProxyUs with our amazing, fast, secure, proxy which can handle any site easily. Visit http://proxyus.co.cc and easily access sites that you were...
Back