• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

A little help please.

hmmm....good question. I don't have money........sooo...... If they have some sort of forum, I'll register and be active, as well as promote it as best as I can whether it be search engines, posts, sigs, etc. or promote their site not just forums.
  2. C

A little help please.

its worth a try. so if anyone would share their dedicated server, let me know, or if anyone knows of a free host, let me know.
  3. C

A little help please.

I have no idea what virtual subdomain is, so....No. :) and I need the Wildcard DNS for a forum host I am starting of myBB.
  4. C

A little help please.

I am starting a myBB host, and it requires WIldcard DNS.
  5. C

Reverse Cell Lookup

http://www.freecellphonelookups.com/ I am not sure if it was posted already just for one phone, its 14.95 and for a year its 39 something dollars. If you wanted free, good luck. This link just gives you the Location for free.
  6. C

Which new years Resolutions have you failed at already?

That would be....well, none so far. The year just started, but I know I will do them all :)
  7. C

A little help please.

I need a free host that has a minimum of Wildcard DNS .htaccess allowed MySQL database 2 FTP accts. 50MB-5G Bandwidth 50MB space.
Back