• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Affordable Web Hosting | Starting at $1.50/m | 99.9& Uptime!

Hey guys, I am back with another promo we are doing for this week only. All you pay is $4.99 a month or if you want we will sell you it for a year at $35.36 (saves about $24.52 a year, and will come with a free domain if bought yearly) Specs - 35GB Disk Space 100GB Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL...
  2. N

50cent hosting!!! Join now and get the NWH Welcome Package! For this week only take advantage of our Welcome Package! It only cost $0.50 a month! 4GB Disk Space 25GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features
  3. N

Update! We have now added in our Shopping Cart to buy! http://nwhnetworks.com/clientarea/
  4. N

Hosting for Wordpress site in CAD dollars

I think we have the right solution for you on our fast servers! We currently have a plan that we are running a promo on, Economy Saver 512MB 6GB Disk Space 1024MB 12GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features $2.99 per month or $16 per year (Price has been changed into CAD)
  5. N

Welcome, NWH Networks provides cheap Shared and soon Reseller hosting plans - Which are setup instantly after purchase! All of our plans are upgradeable, the best part is, if your almost near your max capacity, we will increase them by either adding 2 slots to even adding 200MB-2GB of...
  6. N

60cent hosting/ $1 reseller - NWH XMAS Specials

Wow has it been some time since I have posted on here...To start it off NWH is back finally to the open web and is ready for your request for hosting. This year we are putting together a GREAT plan for your holidays specials, so feel free to stop by and put in your order. Coupon: xmas08 -...
  7. N

Need Free Reseller

Hah, yeah.. I MIGHT be able to help you, please let me know the specs you need, if it isn't to much I will. (Will suggest to get paid) we have fairly cheap reseller plans. As low as $4.60monthly
  8. N

The best adware/spyware/malware remover

SUPERAntiSpyware www.SUPERAntiSpyware.com check them out, if you wish I can sell you a key for $16 (im sponsored/reseller for them so I can set you a deal)
  9. N

[urgent] Need Vps

SC-Complete I like your offer, I am going to PM you hope to get more information. However people please still post offers as I haven't made a choice yet.
  10. N

[urgent] Need Vps

Hello everyone here at FWS. As alot of you know I use to use CompleteVPS however they no longer do VPS hosting there, and now is under Comfy Hosting Solutions. Till I get a word back from them and all about my servers and the sites that I had going this is what I need and what im looking for...
  11. N

Forum Host

I think you will like NWH. We offer (3plans) nwhBABY nwhYOUNG nwhJPromo nwhBABY: 500MB Space 5GB BW 30cPanel Features (upgradeable) Only 3post to sign up for, 10monthly -99.89% Service Uptime (only one downtime for 40mins) www.nwhnetworks.com/community
  12. N

NWH 4th of July Special

nwhJPPromo Disk space: 5GB Bandwidth: 20GB cPanel Features: Unlimited Sign-Up: $0 Monthly: $4.44 (first week only, after 6/23/08 prices go to $8.44) Promo Code: 4thJU1Y www.nwhnetworks.com/order.html
  13. N

NWH cPanel Hosting - Back better then ever!

nwhJPromo Plan Disk Space: 2.5GB Bandwidth: 12.5GB cPanel Features: 100ea. Sign-Up: 10post Monthly: 17post Uptime Promise: 99.89% (only one downtime for 40mins, and if you sign up for the mailing list we will let you know when there is downtime) Limited While Accounts Last
  14. N

Required[Free Hosting]

Hey whoru for 5post, I will give you what you need. www.nwhnetworks.com/community
  15. N

what the hell when you couldn't got your data bak

Really, don't get me wrong, I understand your point, and trust me I've been in it before I did my own company, anyways. It's VERY important you keep a copy of it, and you should have a copy of it somewhere on your hard drive. If not, hope they may have it still. Or move to a company that...
  16. N

Need some hosting for my local band..

Hello xypher3, NWH: Networks would love to host your band website and sure we can get a deal out of this. Why pick us? Our uptime is a 99.89% - 4months (had a 40min downtime last month). You the users will NOT have to worry about downtime, we will EMAIL you A.S.A.P if there is a downtime...
  17. N

Request: 250mb Space + cPanel

Hello ozaidum, NWH: Networks would love to host you, and wish the best of luck when choosing your hosting. Why pick us? Our uptime is a 99.89% - 4months (had a 40min downtime last month). You the users will NOT have to worry about downtime, we will EMAIL you A.S.A.P if there is a downtime, if...
  18. N

Required[Free Hosting]

Hello whoru007, NWH: Networks would love to host you, and wish the best of luck when choosing your hosting. Why pick us? Our uptime is a 99.89% - 4months (had a 40min downtime last month). You the users will NOT have to worry about downtime, we will EMAIL you A.S.A.P if there is a downtime, if...
  19. N

Small space free host required

Hello Hip_Hop_X, NWH: Networks would love to host you. Why pick us? Our uptime is a 99.89% - 4months (had a 40min downtime last month). You the users will NOT have to worry about downtime, we will EMAIL you A.S.A.P if there is a downtime, if you signup for the mailing list. We have just put...
  20. N

Need some help..

Yeah I was looking at cdgcommerce, not bad. I will for sure look into Nochex.
Back