• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

yap, don't buy the hosting with the maleek. last time, the person has a hosting website that is called www.logic-hosting.com it has a promotion with $10/year. after i buy it. few weeks ago, he said the hosting has been sold to another person. after that, my reseller is cancelled by him...
  2. S

TeppaWeb Free! | 8 Teppa Plan One Free | 5 Teppa Plan Two Free | 2 Teppa R1 Free!

last time, i have tell to teppa, but it never repair it. so i hope you delete this report in this forum now (for security reason). if you want to give the report to teppa, you can send email to teppa. their email is info@teppahosting.com
  3. S

TeppaWeb Free! | 8 Teppa Plan One Free | 5 Teppa Plan Two Free | 2 Teppa R1 Free!

hi, why did i banned? you never say, it cannot have more than 1 hosting. why i have banned? Please tell me the reason. If you banned me, how should login to my old account. and my friends also cannot login. We are using wireless connection. Ip will be same. Please tell me why? and...
  4. S

South East Asia Free Hosting (CHINA/HK/MY/SG)

hi, i haven't received your PM, i think i want to request the hosting account. Thank you..
  5. S

South East Asia Free Hosting (CHINA/HK/MY/SG)

i'm interesting with this. Please send me a detail Thank you
  6. S

i'm looking for Free VPS/VDS with nice features.

Hi, i'm looking for Free VDS/VPS offer for 6 months or 1 year. or anyone have free offer VDS/VPS with diskspace more than 2 gb and bandwidth can be more than 100gb for $10/year only. It also can tell me. If i get free VPS/VDS offer with nice features and big diskspace, maybe i'll sign-up...
Back