• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

FREE Advertisement of your site :: Talk about domain & hosting and many more

lol, it's full of heart. I read the news on your forums. You lost your reseller account right?
  2. C

Free cPanel, Fantastico, Sitebuilder. Hosting With Sub Domain or you can use your own

lol, at least you guys don't have to put advertisements on your site. :lol:
  3. C

Free Hosting + Mobi Kit

how do we apply for the free hosting? :confused4
  4. C

Largest Post for Hosting Forum?

you can try http://ceege.net or http://kwixhosting.com/. Both of them are good and has a large community.
  5. C

- Raging-Hosting - HOT ! HOT ! DEAL !

nop. My account is still in pending status. The domain is revenant-ave.uni.cc. Can you activate it?
  6. C

- Raging-Hosting - HOT ! HOT ! DEAL !

okay, i registered. What should i do about the invoice? And what is the nameserver?
  7. C

Free Hosting From AHPlace.net

hey, is it monthly post or one time post?
  8. C

4freespace - Free webhosting :D

wow, thanks. :biggrin2:
  9. C

Speedie-Host Instant Activation!!! 99.9% Uptime!!!10GB Space, 20 GB Bandwidth

hmm.. nice packages, but can i use my own domain?
  10. C

4freespace - Free webhosting :D

nice plans. :-)
  11. C

sigh.. please, my request

really? I didn't know that..
  12. C

How many hours do you sit on your pc ?

more than 2 hours per day. My head is hurts... :tired2:
  13. C

lol, hey NWH, my nick on nwh is Falzero. And yeah, i'm the one from proshosting. It seems like proshosting is having some kind of problem right now..
  14. C

okay. I'll try. :-)
  15. C

We Will Host ANY Site, Large Or Small - Upto 150GB Bandwidth!!! INSTANT ACTIVATION!!!

do we also has to put the ads on a forum? :eek2:
  16. C

My account on shoutserv has gone, now i have to find a new host for my forum: 1gb space at least 10gb bandwith cpanel or layered panel with no file restrictions at least 2 mysql at least 2 ftp account in return, i'll put a redirect link to your website. (since it's a forum, i can...
  17. C

free 7GB of space,70 GB BW,ftp,mysqp,php no ads

wow, you guys are the longest operating free host without an ads that i have ever know. (sorry for my grammar)
  18. C

Limited Offer - Paid Hosting for FREE (REAL FREE HOSTING)

If you're talking to Hub1, he's referring to this: http://ihubnet.com/index.php?page=hosting Anyway, i can't find your contact e-mail. Can you post it here. And one more thing, can i use uni.cc domain?
  19. C

>>>FREE HOSTING<<< 5GB SPACE | 50GB BANDWIDTH | NO ADS | php 5 and MySQL too !!

hey, is there any file extension restrictions?
  20. C

Free Hosting Plan- 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, Cpanel, Fantastico,unlimited extras

huh? works fine for me. Maybe there's something wrong with your e-mail.
Back