• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Want hosting for forum.

I'm looking to start a domain forum. I'd like to use my own domain and have cPanel and ftp access. Also, instant activation would be nice and please, no posts to host.
  2. J

Looking for free host with these specifications:

I'm looking for FREE hosting with minimum these specifications: Minimum 5 MB webspace Minimum 10 GB monthly bandwidth (maybe less) PHP, mySQL, cURL, allowed fopen() of urls It will be good (but not required) if it has: CGI, Perl, Cron With small or no downtime, medium speed servers (super...
  3. J

Need hosting for a blog.

I need hosting for a blog I'm going to create. FTP and cPanel aren't required but preferred. The main things I need are to be able to use my own domain name and instant activation. Also, no ads would be great and I don't like "post to host" hosts unless the minimum post count is low...
  4. J

FTP hosting.

I'm looking for a host that offers full ftp access. No ads. cPanel preferred but not required. This is for a sms site.
Back