• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Free PHP/MySQL hosting, 10 GB bandwidth, NO BANNER ADS!

No catch :) Don't worry, it works out just fine for us as well.
  2. J

I replied to your email already, please let me know if you didn't get it.
  3. J

Hi, Sorry - we had a hardware failure last night. We are fixing it and will be back online as soon as possible. My sincere apologies for the delay.
  4. J

Oh, sorry! I've just had a look though the outstanding messages though and don't see it, so it's possible it got deleted by our over enthusiastic spam filter - stupid thing :( Would you mind sending through your question/problem again and I'll make sure someone looks at it - spam filter is...
  5. J

Hi, We don't offer 3rd party product support as standard, however if you email support@joolo.com with your questions I'm sure someone will be happy to help out.
  6. J

We have many users with phpbb forums, however if a particular file extension is needed that we don't allow then email support@joolo.com and let us know what it is and we'll get it allowed right away.
  7. J

This should now be resolved, I've emailed you :)
  8. J

I'll need to check with the guys that set this part of the system up. Could you email me at support@joolo.com so that I have your contact details so that we can get back to you. We may also need to ask you a few questions. Thanks :)
  9. J

Hi, No, however we do offer a "Fantastico like" installer that allows you to install blogs, CMS, forums etc.
  10. J

It's hard for me to say from just that information, however you should receive an error message if certain files are being rejected. Usually this is due to either file extensions that are not allowed or files larger than 2MB. I would suggest emailing support@joolo.com with the details of a few...
  11. J

Yup, got it. We are looking at this now, I will email you when we have resolved your problem.
  12. J

Please check your email, I need some additional information.
  13. J

We have has some problems with support tickets. Email support should be fine though... Safe mode is off now for your account :)
  14. J

OK, I'll take a look at this. Sorry for any inconvenience...
  15. J

I've been using FTP a lot today and have had no problems... Let me know your username, I'll be happy to take a look and see whats going on :)
  16. J

Hi, The Joolo.com free hosting package provides: 10GB Bandwidth, 1GB Disk space PHP 5 10 MySQL databases Application installer (Forums, Blogs, CMS) phpMyAdmin FTP access Web based file manager No banner ads, no posting required Support for your own domain name Free sub domain...
  17. J

Best Billing Software?

Another vote for Clientexec here :)
  18. J

10GB bandwidth, 1GB disk space, PHP, MySQL, No Ads

Hi, We use a control panel built specifically for free hosts called Layered Panel. It offers the main features (phpMyAdmin, file upload, Application installer, database management) that most users require. To join visit http://www.joolo.com/register.jsp
  19. J

10GB bandwidth, 1GB disk space, PHP, MySQL, No Ads

No I'm afraid no audio files are allowed, it is too hard to keep a track on what is legal and what is not. Sorry!
Back