• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

[Urgent Help] Need SSH Command ( Sql Backup)

Topic to be closed !! As nothing helped !!!
  2. R

mysqldump -f DBname | ssh user@IP mysql DB Name user@IP password: xxxx stdin: is not a tty ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: NO) mysqldump: Got errno 32 on write mysqldump: Got errno 32 on write mysqldump: Got errno 0 on write mysqldump...
  3. R

hey thanx for help , but its not that what all i need and VPS is not broken , its kinda working .. but some services are not !! anyways i know how to create TAR and all , but i do not have space left in old server to create any TAR or dump there so i need a command which will directly...
  4. R

Help someone :(
  5. R

Chill man !! nothing is lost here :angel: just asked for a command , if you know it well:evilb: else thnx:cool2: hope someone will write the command soon !
  6. R

I think that this was the command which will do the work is mysqldump -f DB -u -p | ssh user@IP of NEW SERVER "( > /home/user/public_html/test.sql)" but i am getting this error Please help me asap :( Regards
  7. R

Hello Mates , I want to transfer a huge database (sql ) of 5 GB to other server ( Remote ) , but i do not know how to do it ! and later i want to restore it also on the 1st server after i format it !! I know how to backup on my own server by using But please help me in telling a...
  8. R

[Urgent Help] 8 GB Space Required with SSH

Maleek helped me and gave me Account as i wanted :) Thanks alot mate ! May God Bless You Ever ! I will try to move as soon as i can .... Thanks all who replied and helped me !!
  9. R

i am adding you on msn ... thanks
  10. R

I will need SSH access to execute mysqldump command ( to and fro of backup ), as my Database is very big ( 5 - 6 GB ) , and it can not be dumped from Direct Admin Panel ( which i am on ) or phpmyadmin I hope you can understand the problem now :( Thanks for concern thou....
  11. R

Thanks for all help mate ... i even hope someone helps me for just 2 days :cry2: regards..
  12. R

Thnx for reply , but my host is also right in his part , that he says - how can they re modify permissions of several thousand files ... so they have told me to reinstall VPS ! I will be grateful if someone helps !
  13. R

Hello, i am trapped in a problem so i need some help from a free hosting company for 2 days ! Actually , i own a VPS with 10 GB Space... But by mistake i executed a command from ssh which corrupted all permission of files on my server ( By mistake i executed chmod 777 / ) Now the...
Back