• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. moldytwig

links to my site

can you tell me how to find out what sites have linked to mine? yes... i know google > links: www.mysite.com i am looking for something that works better... thanks.
  2. moldytwig

Best CMS ?

what is the best content management system these days? my priorities are: 1. SEO friendly 2. Security 3. Functionality thanks for any input and please give examples supporting your answer.
  3. moldytwig

SEO Help - Google Boondoggled me

i used to be in the top five pages on google for my keywords then in the past few days i got bumped by google to page 91 what happened? did they blacklist me? did i use some kind of code they deem as cheating for rankings? url = www.cdltest-answers.com thanks!
  4. moldytwig

how do you get an avatar on this forum?
  5. moldytwig

vbulletin - any good?

i am wondering what people think of vbulletin? how does it compare to other cms / bulletin boards? what is customization and support like?
  6. moldytwig

free web buttons

i once found a free software that created professional looking web buttons. i have since lost the software and can not find it again using google. does anyone use a free software to create great looking web buttons? if so, can you give me the url for download? ps. dont just google...
  7. moldytwig

SEO and php sites

i have recently built a php site and i have read on the net that .html files are better for SEO than .php files i have asked a couple people who say it doesn't matter... so my question is .... by using .php files to build my site, do i have a negative impact in terms of SEO?
  8. moldytwig

using anchor tags on seperate web pages

lets say my faq's are on www.megacorp.com/bckfaqs and i want to click an image next to each question which then takes user to the answer on seperate page -> www.megacorp.com/bckfaqs2 how would i use anchors to take user to specific question's answer i know part of if.... might look...
  9. moldytwig

free search engine submission sites

what are some good.... FREEE... search engine submission sites? thanks.
  10. moldytwig

SEO - robots.txt

do robots.txt files boost SEO? if so, can i get some examples of robots.txt files that might boost SEO ?
  11. moldytwig

phpbb2 2.0.22 free styles

before i ask... yes i have googled it.... (why do people always reply w/ this?) does anyone know a good site for phpbb styles, themes, mods, etc? i am using phpbb2 v 2.0.22 i would like to hear from people who have actually used the site and know that the mods / styles / themes will not...
  12. moldytwig

check out this one

check out this one - please review i am getting some neg feedback on the color scheme i used on this site. it is still in the construction phase. and i desperately need a logo... but i am specifically wondering what people think of the colors i used. are they really that bad...
  13. moldytwig

take a look at netsource hosting

www.netsourcehosting.com this guy rocks! i have been hosted with him for several years. he is a relatively small company and takes great care of his customers. extremely knowledgable. his website is a bit out of date.... dont judge a book by cover.
  14. moldytwig

hi there

hey im new here... how many posts till i can get an avatar! thanks.
  15. moldytwig

photoshop cs2 fonts

can anyone tell me where to find free font packs? i went to adobe's site thinking i could get fonts for free.... they want $215.00 just for one group of fonts.... they are nutz! surely fonts can be found for free. i am looking for a good centralized place to get them. do you know of a...
  16. moldytwig

dreamweaver 8 extensions

I am looking for free dreamweaver 8 extensions. i am particularly interested in ones that: 1. generate form code 2. create menus can anyone list good sites they have used with names of the extensions? thanks.
  17. moldytwig

merchant accounts?

not sure if this is the right place to post this ... but i am curious if anyone knows a good merchant account to go with. i can not use clickbank or google because they have rules about data aggregation or some b.s. my site does (sometimes) collect personal data on people if they choose to...
Back