• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Vista Support - Random Shutdowns

Hi Everyone, For a while now i have been having problems with my Vista laptop, a month or so ago i did a system restore however it still is continuing to happen. Basically the laptop looks up and the screen goes blank, a few seconds later it will reboot and start back up as normal...
  2. R

Webhost-warehouse forum

Hello there. Just posting a quick topic to see if anyone has any information on the webhost-warehouse forum? For the past week or so i have been unfortunately been getting the following message. Cheers Richo
  3. R

Needing some help

Hello all, This might not be in the right place but here goes How do you make a large image into a thumbnail so you can place on a website? So like on the thumbnail and it opens the real size onto the screen or in another window. Cheers Richo
  4. R

Web hosting Request

I am just making a hosting request for a friend of mine, He is wanting: -- Around 30gb space -- Bandwidth 60 -- No email accounts needed -- Cpanel -- Unlimited features -- Reliable server -- Good uptime. Cheers Richo
  5. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with webhost-warehouse? I asked the owner the other day on friday and he said they were adding a firewall and said it would only be a few hours, The it's now sunday night and that was on friday night :S
  6. R

Web hosting needed

Hello all, As you can see i am new to freewebspace and have come to get some free web hosting. The hosting i am wanting will host a community forum and possibly a website for a motorsport fourm which will hoepfully becoem very big. The following things are what i am looking for: - Disk Space...
Back