• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Reliable Host With No Ads Or Post2Host

Hi, Just edited my post so you dont waste your time reading it, just got a host. Thanks and sorry.
  2. M

Limited Time Free Hosting Provided by Crissic Solutions

hosting Yup, thanks a lot. Sent you the pm. :-)
  3. M

suraj4u.org server down now?

suraj, i don't mind what you do with your server and i'm very greatful you gave me hosting in the first place. i don't need hosting this second but please could you tell me are you going to fix this problem or should i go and look for another host?
  4. M

Php + Mysql, No Layered Panel

ill use kwix thanks
  5. M

How many posts?
  6. M

Sounds good, any other offers?
  7. M

I don't mind less space, down to 250mb really. Any space would be great!
  8. M

A simple site, only pictures and some scripts, I hope to create some of my own, I'm a bit of a begginer,when it comes to PHP! There will certainly be no copyrighted material, any music, flash files or pictures will be 98% of the time created by me. Maybe a wiki or a blog? I hope to build it up...
  9. M

Hi, I am looking for a free host that offers these things: No Forced Ads (No Ads Even Better) MySQL and PHP support 1GB+ of space 5gb+ bandwidth FTP connection NO LAYERED PANEL 3+ MySQL databases if possible htaccess file support (not to bothered) I have been with UnlimitedMB for a...
  10. M

ftp, 1gb+ space and fantastico

That sounds great thanks, I would be glad to take you up on that offer. Do you want me to sign up on your site or PM you?
  11. M

2GB Disk 10GB Bandwidth - Ad Free

Thanks PMed You. Thanks :-)
  12. M

ftp, 1gb+ space and fantastico

Has anybody got a free host that gives you: FTP ACCESS 1GB+ SPACE FANTASTICO Thanks :classic2:
  13. M

1gb space and ftp server

found a host thanks, called http://my10gb.com/. thanks everybody.
  14. M

Upload Anything, 1gb+ Of Space

thanks 10gb thats just what i'm looking for.
  15. M

1gb space and ftp server

1gb space (don't mind about bandwidth) upload files under 2mb ftp server pictures allowed (NO Rude Content) :-) hope thats not asking too much :-) please :-)
  16. M

Upload Anything, 1gb+ Of Space

no thanks (not in a rude way!), i found another host now.
  17. M

I need a free host which allow me to up load zip and htaccess

there is one website - http://files-upload.com that allows zip files- and ftp you are allowed to upload 1 gb files and it does not put a limit on what you can upload or the amount you can upload sorry i don't know about htaccess
  18. M

Simple Free hosting request

i have my site running using another free host. i dont need another site. i just want space to store my videos and run a smaller site that me and keep perasonal for people that i know. ok. i don't want to be rude, but by the sounds of you request, it looked like that is what you wanted...
  19. M

i give up. now i just can't say antyhing right
  20. M

:lol: i know we are getting something for nothing, for which i am grate ul but at the end of the day wouldn't you like something for nothing. its easy to get carried away and want more and more. i can see your point but all (from what it looks like), is that lshcd and me want is somewhere to...
Back