• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

VPS needed [EU]

Hi, I'm looking for a new VPS host to host a gameserver but as the game relies on ram I will need at least the given specs below 5gb space (more the better) 250gb bandwidth (more the better) at least 512mb ram but 1gb+ would be ideal webmin pre-installed self-managed but may require...
  2. F

Looking for hosting

I'm looking for a host that can host my video site, it'll be using a youtube clone script so I will need everything that it requires to run. Space: As much as possible Bandwidth: Probably the most important, needs to be at least 50gb but more is best cPanel Fantastico - not really needed but...
  3. F

button counter

Hi, I'm looking for a button counter that once the button is pressed the count goes up by 1. I have this what I came up with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head>...
  4. F

MD5 Generator

Hi, I'm looking for a MD5 Generator script for my site as I run a gameserver which creates userbars (for forum sigs) with their ingame stats but the file creates their username in MD5 So I need a generator which they can put in their exact username to get their MD5 file name for their...
  5. F

Video player

I've put in the basic video player code thats in dreamweaver but it doesn't give an option where you can put a picture in the video player which shows until the video starts The code I have is: <script type="text/javascript"> function MM_CheckFlashVersion(reqVerStr,msg){ with(navigator){...
  6. F

Voltage Host - Launch Special First Month 30% Off!

Due to the recent earthquakes in Haiti Voltage Host donates 20% of each plan brought from us. Donations are sent to the British Red Cross appeal for Haiti. Voltage Host would like to thank everyone who has donated to the Red Cross so far for helping those in need of food, fresh water and...
  7. F

Looking for a phpnuke coder

I'm looking for a phpnuke coder who can edit a module I have for an application form where they get posted on a certain board. What I would like edited is so IP's are logged and posted at the bottom of the forum post who submitted it. Cos I have a few idiot visitors who like to spam it and no...
  8. F

Photoshop - Cards

Well, my friend has a party coming up and wants me to make the cards in photoshop (hes tight) but I dunno what size I should use for cards. I searched google for answers but only thing I get is information on how to make a good card. I tried using 10x15cm but turns out small :/ If anyone...
  9. F

[Wanted]Advertising space

Hi, Im looking to buy a few advertising spaces on some sites, for my new site (not completed yet) and forum which is up and running. The ad size im looking for is 468×60 at $5/8 a month if possible. If not leave your offer and I will consider it. PM or email me your offers at advertise 'at'...
  10. F

C: Drive and D: Drive

I have an 1000GB hard drive that has been split into to partitions: C: and D:. C: has about 150GB and D: has about 840GB. And want to know if its possible to add more space from the D drive to the C drive? Otherwise all that space will sorta be wasted :/ I aint the best at computers but i...
  11. F

Customized PC's?

Does anyone know where i could customize all different kinds of PC's with different hardware (gfx cards, processors etc)? I'v been looking on cube247.com but was wondering if theres other places cheaper/faster?
  12. F

PHPNuke script

Hi, I'v been looking for ages for a Forum AI (A.L.I.C.E) mod for PHPNuke but have no luck. The only one i can find is a bot that goes on the index of PHPNuke and talks and not replies to forum posts. So i was wondering if anyone knows if theres one about if so where would i find it? Thanks
  13. F

VPS needed

Hi, Ok well ever since VPSWoW decided to tell to some other hosting company a few months ago i started to look for a new host (left about 15 days after the switch) due to the fact it took 3 days for the billing department to get back to me, As they wanted me to pay for that month even tho i...
  14. F

Desktop question

Hi, I'v been looking into this for a while but never found out what its called so it looks like this: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4729/nyyyyyyyyyytg6.jpg I would love my desktop something like that. Is it like 3D-Desktop but not? lol Thanks
  15. F

MySQL - No access?

Im trying to run a query in mysql with SQL but everytime i try to do that or import tables it says 'No access' I'v searched for the error code which is 1044 but i can't find nothing on it apart from what the actual 1044 error says. I made a ticket at the vps host im with but already waited...
  16. F

Creating a popup

Hi, Does anyone know how to create a popup kind of thing where you click on a image and a small window opens up (say 500x350) and it goes to a page you put in for the target. Something like hostgator does when you click on the ? image. I tried searching google but only find something like...
  17. F

Linksys Port fowarding

Sitecom Port fowarding Well, I got my new pc for GTA IV but it seems my NAT is strict so i was told to forward the GFWL ports and allow GTA IV in the firewall (Which is done) But i can't seem to figure out this damn port fowarding :s I'v looked everywhere but it doesn't seem to match the...
  18. F

Whats the 'best' CPU and GFX Card?

Hi, Does anyone know what the current best CPU and GFX card is that can be bought in a UK shop/online? I got a new PC back in november built up by PCWorld with the specs i needed it for to run GTA IV on the recommended specs but meh.. after getting IV today its ok in single but its very...
  19. F

Showing all results in a query

Hi, I have this query code $sql="SELECT Time, Sender, SenderIP, Receiver, ReceiverIP, Message FROM $tbl_name ORDER BY Time DESC"; But it only shows the first 30 results, I was wondering if its possible to show all results or atleast the first 100 or so? Thanks
  20. F

PHP-Nuke Coder/Scripter (Wanted)

Hey, Im looking for someone who can script php-nuke modules/blocks for me. What im looking for is a module (with a block) that is for youtube where you edit the option in the module admin panel thingy with the youtube channel url and the block will randomly pick a video out of that youtube...
Back