• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

My apologies, perhaps the numbers are rather high, however, we will talk more deeply about this to those who are interested in earning something.
  2. N

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Afraid I am not, simply saying don't buy into sap stories online. Sorry, but I've heard all the reasons in the world for everything imaginable. Anyways, this is just a heads up that his clients received no prior notice of this or any refund, atleast I didn't Ahh well, I am quite happy...
  3. N

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Yeah, my website, http://www.env-e.com was hosted by him, prepaid for a year and is completely unaccessible for a while now. I assumed he'd come back, but so far nada. Not even an email. I believe he is a scammer. I apologize for his accident or whatever happened, but this makes no sense as to...
  4. N

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

Hello all, I am looking into hosting ONE website. Not only will you get hosting that offer paid quality, but you also get the following features: Free Top Level Domain! No Ads/Posts/Or other bull 250 MB Web Space With Ability to Add More Free! 2000 MB Bandwidth With Ability to Add More...
  5. N

Looking for E-Gold Windows VPS

Honestly, I hate those as well. It's our privacy and I do not wish to give phone numbers freely as nothing is stopping them from selling these numbers and/or harassing people. I understand it's for "protection" but I do not see much protection being offer imho. I mean you have our addresses, IP...
  6. N

Free INSTANT Banner-Free SMF Hosting + Free Skin Installation and More!

We provide you the following services free of charge without banners! Unlimited Members, Posts and Threads For Your Message Board Ability To Back-Up Database So if you move, you'll never loose your stuff Portal Pre-Installed Support through Message Board Ticket Systems, E-Mail + MSN...
  7. N

SuperzHost- Hosting From $1.50! - Cheap Reliable Hosting -

Simple question but is that a temporary domain that you are using? Because uni.cc is free service. Just a question and not putting you down in anyway.
  8. N

Looking For Good Web Host

I have signed up with XSIS Hosting as they seem to have what I am looking for and seems fit for me. Close please.
  9. N

Dreamweaver Good?

Hmm should I upgrade from 8 to MX?
  10. N

Dreamweaver Good?

Hello, I wish to create professional looking websites so I bough an old version of Dreamweaver. I was amazed, but confussed by it. So I was wondering to create better looking sites, should I buy the newest one or is simply try to encode it myself using HTML? As in, is it worth the price...
  11. N

$1 more or so won't be bad. I am sorry Orbit, but out of my price range.
  12. N

Hmm, I am confussed by your design and how to sign up. Also, I do not see such an offer on the website.
  13. N

static ip

Order a static IP from your ISP. I believe it's around $15 per month for me.
  14. N

Hello, I am looking for the following: 5 GBs of Space or a little less 35 GBs of B/W PHP and Perl Support Unlimit. mySQL DBs Fantastico would help, but any auto-installer will do. Unlimit. Domains Hosted Payment Annually (Would love if came with free domain includ.)...
  15. N

Looking For Reseller With Following

I might listen to you and follow up on this instead of Reseller. Mods please close this thread. Thank You.
  16. N

Your right, my appologies. Why don't I ask, what can I exactly get for 40$ yearly?
  17. N

Hello, I am looking for a Reseller that can offer around the following: 7 GBs Space 50 GBs Bandwidth Unlimit. Domains PHP, mySQL, Perl Support Also, free domain if paid in advance helps :) Any *panel as long as it's somewhat easy. My Budget: 35 - 45$ yearly. If too much, calmly let me...
  18. N

Need a contact form for my web site

Ahh understood, haven't used it in a while so I assumed it would work. Good luck using the service, though I hope people aren't sending you personal info through that thing. I know I wouldn't trust an outsidesource with info like that.
  19. N

Torrentflux Hosting Wanted

Non-US is kind of suspicious. Your not going to get any offers. And I highly doubt you just don't like US Servers.
  20. N

Partner for new Free Message board Hosting

Perhaps, but it has the widest range of modifications because of the fact it is one of the oldest around and it's open source nature.
Back