• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. pub45

Sharing my web host for ads

Halow, I'm back! Heheh I need help with earning from my Google ads and I'm not using much of my web hosting service. So if you have a good website that receives a lot of visitors, I can host you but you'll have to place some of my ads. Don't worry, we can negotiate about it. :biggrin2...
  2. pub45

Are you male or female?

Yay! so true about the stereotyping of genders and computer/ Internet-enthusiasts. :beer: Ah, strong-willed sistas always amaze me. :angel:
  3. pub45

Are you male or female?

Hmm...? why? I guess I missed out a lot here. :p
  4. pub45

What do you think about us brits?

Yes. Brits are ok but I get confused with the whole Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Britain, UK thing so... I'm not sure. :P
  5. pub45

789MB [Review..]

I think that it's a good review and that Layered Panel is also cool but a good administrator should know which configurations to choose with LP because the defaults seem very limited. ;)
  6. pub45

Are you male or female?

I meant allanh's post about that "baby" from Nepal. Very sad thing it was.
  7. pub45

Are you male or female?

Who said anything about weddings? pirate2 :P
  8. pub45

Are you male or female?

Aww... for real? :(
  9. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: I can't stop laughing.
  10. pub45

flexible free webhost needed please

Very funny, Dayu, very funny. :tired2: :P
  11. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: Dayu, I know sumthing about you. Hahah. :knockedou Let's just say we have some little thing in common. :classic2:
  12. pub45

Are you male or female?

Whatsup with the 'potatoes' thing? :D ohmigosh! I just found out something. :lol:
  13. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: Ah-hah, :idea: you're from Japan. Another item added to my stalker database. :angel: Just like James, you both know how to get away with everything. :P
  14. pub45

Are you male or female?

Darn, I luv that pic. Reminds me of Mr. Bean? Oh, the ears... xD
  15. pub45

flexible free webhost needed please

AQSite.info now only accepts quality sites or sites with a genuine purpose due to a number of abusive accounts. Clients have to contact us through e-mail.
  16. pub45

Are you male or female?

I'm liking Keagle coz he's "hybrid" as I said, Dayu coz he's funny, James coz he seems to have a fetish for trying to track down trolls (:D) , and Jan coz of her guts (yea!)... :)
  17. pub45

Are you male or female?

Wicked pic! :classic2: "because it is all subconscious" ? :lol: I guess I didn't realize it all this time. :knockedou
  18. pub45

Are you male or female?

That's right, I'm after everything you have. Beware of teenage freaks, they'll ruin your life (or lifestyle) fo' real. :devious2: :lol:
  19. pub45

100 MB disk space / accept e-gold

If you're using your site for legal torrent downloads, we can offer $ 1.18 per month through e-Gold. Please contact sales@aqsite.info or visit our website www.aqsite.info.
  20. pub45

Need reseller package(e-gold payment)

Yes. Our servers run on Linux with cPanel WHM and private name servers. cPanel will be updated to cPanel 11 as soon as cPanel.net releases their upgraded software in about a few weeks.
Back