• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Hostquack Down

Yikes, www.hostquack.com isn't loading right now. Nameservers for www.hostquack.com: ns1.hostquack.com returned (SERVFAIL) ns2.hostquack.com returned (SERVFAIL)Another one bites the dust :ninja:
  2. F

paypal disputes

Can paypal open disputes without having the client's consent? I'd also like to hear your thoughts regarding the way the hosting company dealt with the issue,immediate suspension after paypal opened the dispute and no refunds,no backups as well :tired2: For not making the hosting company...
  3. F

7$/month cpanel

Hello,I need a cpanel shared hosting account which has: -unlimited features if possible -php,mysql etc -at least 1gb space and 30gb bandwitch -my budget is max. 7$/month -if it's possible to pay with a visa credit card -also I'd like a speedtest file,and don't send me pms,I only buy from...
  4. F

nixism downtime

It seems that nixism.com is currently down at Monday, 21 January 2008, 09:33 EST :eek2: Do they always have downtimes like this or is it a scheduled maintenance ? :ninja:
  5. F

Cheap Reseller

Hello,I need a reseller: -min. 1GB space -min. 10GB bandwitch -Cpanel WHM,unlimited accounts and other features(if possible) -private namservers(if possible) -monthly paypal payments; my budget would be around 5-10$/month Please post a website too if making an offer. thanks :-)
  6. F

Port 1723

I'm trying to VPN connect and I get a 800 error. I added the host in my trusted zone and allowed incoming and outgoing on port 1723 but no luck. I'm running on ZA Pro. Any help? :-)
  7. F

VPN user

Hello folks,does anybody happen to know a service providing VPN users? My budget is around 5$/user :-) I want it to be fast of course,preff. dynamic ip,the location does not matter.Paypal payments. -somebody please move it to requests thanks-
  8. F

plesk&cpanel

Hello,I need a small host for some html,php programming/learning to be done. I'll not need much space or bandwitch. Can put ads and stuff but they will have no use as there will be no proper site. No post-to-host offers please. Let's say about 100mb max. And about 2GB bandwitch per. month. I...
  9. F

Cpanel request.

Hello,I need: -latest cpanel -around 200-300MB space -around 5GB bandwitch/month -around 10 of cpanel's features(like 10 mail accounts,10 subdomains,not 10sql's tho) -shared hosting account -and show me a link of your website -and if possible,to pay with visa or mastercard directly (Will host...
  10. F

small cpanel

-100mb space -2gb bandwitch -domain hosting -a few of cpanel's features,at least 3,4 of each -personal site
  11. F

cpanel request

Hello,I am in the need of the following: -min. 200MB space -min. 5GB bandwitch per. month -min. 10x of subdomains,mail accounts,any other things can be above or below 10x -latest cpanel if possible The site is HTML static,it has no illegal content. I can put a link back,if that helps.
  12. F

Odd restart

Does anybody know what's with this error Every now and then my PC just restarts...just like that! And that's when I get that error. Today it happend 3 times,I'm getting a bit worried.
  13. F

Paypal 'steals'?

Hello, If I add a credit card in my paypal account,all my money on it will be 'added' to paypal?What I am trying to ask is,will they have the power of 'playing' with my money? Or they will just 'connect' to the visa/mastercard bank? And once I get 'verified',I'll be able to view my money in...
  14. F

cheap cpanel 11!

Hey :beer: -cpanel 11/or the latest stable -600mb-1GB space -20GB-30GB bandwitch -50x-unlimited of cpanel's features,except parked domains and addon domains -any language allowed -quality servicies,stability 'bla bla' -owner older than 18,not that I have something with teen hosters :lol: -the...
  15. F

Nationality

Hey I'm doing a poll around FWS :-) What's your nationality?
  16. F

Godaddy MX records

Damit I'm having a domain at godaddy and I need to update my MX records,and I can't do that because I don't host the domain with them :cry2: http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?article_id=666
  17. F

iDotz

https://www.idotz.net They have expensive prices,but they also have lots of TLDs to choose from :lol:
  18. F

Is global warming coming sooner?

Guys has anybody felt today as if something was in the atmosphere?Like a big pressure :cry2: I was just watching TV and suddenly my nose started bleeding,and I did not do any push-ups or anything :cry2: I'm getting worried pirate2
  19. F

The lost room

Has anybody watched "The lost room"? I think it's a great movie :beer:
  20. F

fl4yar's cool sites!

At http://www.imagegenerator.net/ :evilb:
Back