• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Please, help me communicate better.

You can be a star performer if you are willing to work at it. Their is a great deal of training materials on public speaking one of the best ones I recommend is at Zig Ziglars Website to check the helpful information and I recommend you sign up for the free newsletter too.
  2. J

Please, help me communicate better.

Choose your message carefully. You can learn to speak well if you have knowlege in the subject you are talking about. Also, knowing something about your audiance may prove helpful. Preparation is the key. The saying practice makes perfect also applies in this case.
  3. J

Need expert help with this.

Knowlege is Power... That depends on what subject you are talking about.. Sometimes knowlege can save you from needless problems.
  4. J

my computer wont stop freezing when i play cs

Regarding your computer freezing up.... I would recommend going to my computer then going in the system tray close out programs you are not using currently. You can always open up again if you need them. Second, I recommend you see how much ram you have. It is possible you may need an...
  5. J

Windy

What was the highest wind gust?.. What was the highest wind gust in #Europe?. What other fatalities & damage resulted? Does anyone know? I am sure that they are not all reported on the news.
  6. J

Mike Tyson Arrested

Why do you think Tyson continues to do this? Tyson has had a history of doing these crazy things. Why do you think he do it? I believe he does for publicity.
  7. J

INNOVATIVE New way to advertise your website and increase traffic!

I clicked on your link and I just got a blank page. What happened?.. I tried to click on your link you suggested and all I got was a blank page. Can you help me fix this problem?.. Thanks.
  8. J

The last one to post wins!

What will I win a Billion Dollars? Are you related to Bill Gates? If so, I am in! Sounds like a challenge. However Gozap. What is the incentive for winning. Is there a cash prize or do we get a new Ferrai for the grand prize?...Or will we win a Cabbage patch Kid for winning?...Or a trip to...
  9. J

Enter

You got what it takes, Now Go for It!!... Like Zig Ziglar says you can have everything in life you want if you will just help other people get what they want....If you don't remember anything else always remember that one. Because if you apply it will pay you 100 fold over and over. Pick...
  10. J

I am rejected from Adsense

Did they tell you why you were rejected?...Did they give you a reason. If not, I would have them explain why. Then, ask them what you need to do to be accepted. If you don't get somewhere after a few days I would do a search on Google to find out if there is other comparable services. Then...
  11. J

saw this and laughed

That's gross! However, I agree that could cause his expression.... That's a good description..I could imagine that it could because he farted or she farted. I also think it could be something he is seeing on his screen too. There is more than one possibility to that scenario. I was thinking...
  12. J

Hey everyone!

Hi my name is Jonathon I am a newbie to forums. I have been on the internet for 7 years now. I have also seen marketing trends come & evolve as well. I have seen .com business come & go. However, some of the changes have been for the better. But I am learning a great deal about marketing...
  13. J

In this 21st Century....

Re:In the 21st Century You know that really sounds familiar. It really seems that with the advancements that have been made. That technology is going up while society is suffering on a downward spiral. What do you think to resolve this situation in society as a whole?.....It boils down to two...
Back