• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Snat

$6 onwards VPSes from GH

Hey everyone. Our Xen VPSes sold out pretty much very quickly and now here listing our final OpenVZ VPSes we have left at this time. Thanks for looking. Plan 1 Disk Space: 10 GB Bandwidth: 250 GB Guaranteed RAM: 128 MB Burstable RAM: 256 MB CPU: Fair Share IP's: 3 Stock: 2 Price: $5.95 /...
  2. Snat

Final xen vpses for sell - starts from $5

Final xen vpses for sell - starts from $7.50 Sorry made mistake in title, so edited it to the correct price. Hello everyone from FreeWebSpace. We have just a few Xen VPSes left at our CRAZY low prices so get them before they are sold out and infact chances are by the time you are reading...
  3. Snat

looking for a VERY fast and a VERY reliable host

And I am completely guessing that we get the right to dump ads all over the website, demand posts on a community forum or anything else we want ? And a heavily modded forum tends to use alot of CPU, I would guess that you may have problems with free hosts in the future which chances are the...
  4. Snat

Forum Software

Well, IP.Board still exist and alot uses it - I even use it still. If you downloaded it from IP.Services website then yes, you can still legally use it.
  5. Snat

Host for MyBB Hosting Script

Well, seeing this is requests I am going to post a offer for a VPS that you may wish to think about. Disk Space: 80 GB Bandwidth: 2000 GB RAM: 512 MB Swap: 1024 MB IP'S: 4 Order: http://clients.gretzkyhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=66 $10 / a month You will be able to set it up exactly how you...
  6. Snat

Free hosting within Israel or middle east ?

So that I can host my blog that is aimed to Israel citizens in Israel. I know I can easily just host it in the UK etc but I am just looking to host it in Israel if possible. It isn't for any other reason and all content will be legal within United Kingdom / Israel laws anyway. I know the...
  7. Snat

Free hosting within Israel or middle east ?

Hey, I thought I might as well give it a shot here first before I decide to go and pay for Israel shared hosting / VPS hosting. I plan to host the blog using WordPress. What I plan to host is a small blog which is written in the Hebrew language. Your ads are fine as long as they are not pop up...
  8. Snat

Best Free Forum Software

bbPress is my favourite free forum script.
  9. Snat

Legality of hosting a PSX Memory Card Save.

I don't think they are illegal, I see quite a few major gaming websites offering game saves for the Playstation and other major consoles. It is quite easy to do, I did it for when I put my saves onto my PSP :P
  10. Snat

up-sell rant

Sometimes, I wish I actually listen to the people that was trying to upsell me something. Once at Currys I bought my Nintendo Wii and the worker there said would you like to buy rechargeable batteries. I just went no and after a few hours, I learnt how quick it uses up batteries >.<
  11. Snat

Proxy Hosting Required

I know you don't want ads, but if you are willing to have ads then why not use a free proxy webhost - http://freeproxyhosting.net/ ?
  12. Snat

New CHEAP Xen VPSes - Limited Stock only from GH

Hello everyone, We currently have a new but limited stock of our Xen VPSes. Chances are we will not be offering them again anytime do, so do hurry up if you would like one !!! Xen Basic (2 Available) - Disk Space: 40 GB Bandwidth: 1000 GB RAM: 256 MB Swap: 512 MB IP'S: 4 Order Here Xen...
  13. Snat

Have you ever had a free vps?

I actually had a free VPS for quite a while. It wasn't even bad, 512MB RAM if I recalled. Can't remember specs now or I can't remember what happened to it, but I was given it nicely by Richard from Galaxy Solutions. It was during the Saidcom issue if I recall rightly.
  14. Snat

FREE Shared Hosting once again

Sorry about that, wrong offer on the wrong forum. I have updated it with the one FWS was meant to have which was the Directadmin and forced Google Adsense. Edit Infact, never mind. I have requested for this topic to be deleted, I will re-open it again next week with the correct offer.
  15. Snat

FREE Shared Hosting once again

Ingore this offer. As it was pointed out, I posted the wrong one. Once this topic is deleted, I will post the right one which was the Directadmin Reseller with forced Google Adsense and not the co-branded one. Sorry about that everyone.
  16. Snat

Hacker Alert: cdos.eu.tv

Well, with it being on what seems to be a free subdomain provider and a free inbox service, I will have to say the chances of it being real details are very low. Would be wise to contact eu.tv though about it, they may be helpful. Edit The details held for that subdomain are. Real or...
  17. Snat

Hacker Alert: cdos.eu.tv

Did you get any name, IP address etc of this person ? It will help people whom are hosts to block the person.
  18. Snat

stay away from dbzhost

Well actually from the thread you shown, he never actually says he OWNS a company. He is just saying what you want to look for when you pick a webhost.
  19. Snat

Need Cpanel free reseller account

And what is the exact reason for wanting this for ?
  20. Snat

Looking for a website designer

Hello, I know a web developer whom is more then happy to help, but do you have an e-mail address in which he can contact you with ?
Back