• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Free Hosting Request

Hello, I am the administrator of a Review/Blog website called Unity Coders. We are currently looking for web hosting, as our current free website host is experiencing problems, even though our current host has been very reliable and helpful, I am looking for another website host (I am not sure...
  2. U

Free hosting needed

We recently were hosted with Jothost, unfortunately this website has been shut down and so we are looking for new hosting. Unity coders is basically a community website with a tutorial system for software that i am working on in my free time, the website is quite small but its community is...
  3. U

Jothost down again?

does anyone know what's going on with jothost? it looks like their service has been replaced by a search portal and my website has gone down, :(. If anyone knows whats going on then can you please tell me, Thanks, Jwalt
  4. U

Hosting Request

Hello everyone, :-) I would like to apply for hosting again, This is because the hosts that I have previously used have been very good, however due to hardware or software problems I have no longer been able to use. The hosting I would like is; 500MB-1GB space, 2GB or 3GB bandwidth, PHP 4.4.4...
  5. U

Free Hosting Needed

Hello, We are looking for hosting for our on-line community. Our community is a friendly one of free chat and computer related discussions. We also would like to use some of our space for a phpbb3 beta forum for testing skin designs. We require the following; Web space: 250mb+ Bandwidth: 2GB...
Back