• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. PH-Kev

Dual Core Server Request - VPS Cpanel license required too

Hi Folks, Im looking to host a few small companies i have on 2 vps's within a server. One of which will be a free hosting service, no worries though, these persons will be vetted UK Domain personal and business users. The other VPS will be used temporarily for our current business...
  2. PH-Kev

★★ Double space,bandwidth, oh, and 50% off for LIFE ★★ 12GB/80 GB/$4.97 mth

Want quality, reliable reseller hosting for decent prices?? Well in that case welcome to ProntoHost!! We have 3 different packages all with cPanel/WHM. Host an unlimited amount of Domains and have full 24/7 support through our ticket system and live help on all plans. Get double space and...
  3. PH-Kev

★★ Double space,bandwidth, oh, and 50% off for LIFE ★★ 12GB/80 GB/$4.97 mth

Want quality, reliable reseller hosting for decent prices?? Well in that case welcome to ProntoHost!! We have 3 different packages all with cPanel/WHM. Host an unlimited amount of Domains and have full 24/7 support through our ticket system and live help on all plans. Get double space and...
  4. PH-Kev

Name your price! Instant quotes and activation for Reseller/VPS Accounts :-)

Hello :D If your sitting trawling through loads of posts and none of them meet your needs, you might feel a bit put off. Well, i understand, i do the same thing, looking for that one specific feature or the full set, it can be long and tedious, you find what you want.. but dont like the price...
  5. PH-Kev

Outsourced Support?

touchsupport.com
  6. PH-Kev

Is hosting getting harder?

It is harder than it used to be, clients are no longer as naieve as they used to be and you can expect to be interrogated before getting their business these days. Clients have learned to be a lot more suspicious before trusting their website into the hands of someone. You are only allowed one...
  7. PH-Kev

YES! Great Reseller plans, now with 70% Off & End User support! from only $3!

Hello Potential customer! :) You may have many websites you need hosted on one account or want to try your hand at webhosting others... Heres your chance! Its cheap and cheerful, we are renowned for Great service and blazing fast support, we have true 24/7 support, in-house and we wait for...
  8. PH-Kev

New Design - First Page delivered, your thoughts?

Sir, the website brought online is the original you complained about. please review and inform me of where the infringing material is http://prontohost.net
  9. PH-Kev

Sorry, i have not claimed you are the designer, unless you contacted ourselves on a sales line. This complaint comes under David Swatton and Dimitri Huyghues-Despointes
  10. PH-Kev

After discussions with our datacentre, we will be bringing our original website back online. Any further matters will have to be proceeded by legal claims and documents sir. My contact email is Kevinc@prontohost.net
  11. PH-Kev

The Css includes a seasons jpg image noone liked.... was that in your css sir? i highly doubt it was included in your acclaimed css, yet its the css your blaming us of according to your designer. Could you and your designer collaborate first, get the story straight and then... please by all...
  12. PH-Kev

Sir please check, no copyright, if you see anything else that seems like yours, maybe a font or word, a box that might be in the same place, a similar web color, a font size and weight that may just happen to be similar or even our slogan colors, please do not hesitate to contact us and our...
  13. PH-Kev

Hello Sir, Please do not be so quick to flatter yourself, the images on your site and on ours are, sadly, freely availably on the net. Anyone can have a dark gradient and pin stripe menu bar, do you honestly think that is unique to the WORLD WIDE WEB?.. give yourself a break.
  14. PH-Kev

The Latest Greatest Upcoming development... supposedly

Hi Folks, Anyone running VPS servers with HyperVM? Ever thought of instead of selling VPS's, selling VPS Reseller space... its reseller hosting, taken to the next level.. Im looking for some pro's to have a professional discussion or debate about how this may be a good or bad idea, selling...
  15. PH-Kev

Hi Richard, thanks, its a little worrying you say the logo is the best part...that was a placeholder :P I cant say i can agree on too simplistic, it does have the information needed and possibly its not enough for a landing page, perhaps if you viewed it in a few days as a full site it would...
  16. PH-Kev

Thanks! OK, so seasons greetings get taken off. The colours are pretty dull, i found that myself but when consulting the designer he said there is a nice mix of contrasting colour to keep it with the theme. Can i ask, does anyone else think it just looks like a christmas card? thats my worry lol
  17. PH-Kev

Sorry... the link would help, its http://prontohost.net/v2/ Thanks folks
  18. PH-Kev

Hi, We got our first page delivered of a website overhaul today and the next 20 odd come in a few days but myself, im on 2 sides of the fence with it, so i wondered if others could take a look and maybe tell me what they are thinking too. The design is to have mileage for a year, please have...
  19. PH-Kev

★★ Double space,bandwidth, oh, and 25% off for LIFE ★★ 20GB/200GB/$7.46 month

Want quality, reliable reseller hosting for decent prices?? Well in that case welcome to ProntoHost!! We have 4 different packages all with cPanel/WHM. Host an unlimited amount of Domains and have full 24/7 support through our ticket system and live help on all plans. We are officially 1...
  20. PH-Kev

Dedicated server request, First month half price?

Hi, Im looking for a budget server at around $50-$120, its not for anything crucial, just testing, im hoping to pay $40 this month and then up to $120 every other month. Reason being is that the server will hardly be used in the first month but i expect to be developing on it a fair bit...
Back