• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

VPS server in Europe and in the USA?

2 Different providers are needed. Low cost. In Europe I have seen libertyvps.net in US hostwinds.com. But I want more. Please suggest. Usage for WP blogs.
  2. A

Question to resellers- do you resell flash tutorials?

The question is in the topic : do you like the idea of reselling flash tutorials which are included into some hosting plans, like the one offered by valuhost.com. generally it's a nice way to provide quality support to your clients and lessen your support costs, so is it worth in reality?
  3. A

40 users per semi-dedicated ok?

Is 40 users on Dual core dual processor with 4GB of Ram ok? I'm looking at webhostingbuzz.com semi-dedicated servers and can't get what makes them different from VPS plans. http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/website-hosting.shtml?host_semi-dedicated-hosting
  4. A

New York /New Jersy colocation needed

Looking for reliable and secure colocation service provider in New York or New Jercy. Required: 42U Full Cabinet w/40Amp or w/60Amp and 1 GigE port with total bandwith approx 400-500 mbs.
Back