• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Reliable hosting sought

Hi all, I run a reasonably small website and am with a host at the moment paying in blocks of 3 months at a time. Quite frankly, it's been a joke. The site goes down every day, and once even they lost the backups and I learned 6 weeks worth of content had been lost - and this was after a...
  2. P

Seeking reliable UK host

Right heres the deal. I live in the UK and have had 4 previous free hosts in the past year since August, all of which I've had problems with, be it with bandwidth, uptime, etc etc I've now decided to pay for reliablity, so I want a host I can TRUST not to delete my site, who I can trust to...
  3. P

Ahost.Ro - *25GB & Free TLD !

So do I. I custom coded something and it took me bloody AGES! :(
  4. P

Ahost.Ro - *25GB & Free TLD !

Same with mine ... I do hope it comes back as I want to back up my site desperately!
  5. P

Hosting request

I'll PM you.
  6. P

Hosting request

Too much space, too little bandwidth!
  7. P

Hosting request

Thanks for the offer but you don't offer enough bandwidth for what I need. I need 20GB bandwidth, but only about 100MB space. I can use Google Adsense to support a host though. Thanks anyway. :)
  8. P

What happened to A-host.info? [merged]

Is this the same as ahost.ro, which also died? :(
  9. P

Hosting request

That sounds reasonable. Can I trust you with my site? You're not just going to shut up shop like the other host I had? I'm very disappointed about that as I had no backup. How many other people do you host? You sound reliable, but is there a catch? What do you gain from it?
  10. P

Hosting request

Hello! :) My host at ahost.ro just died on me... :( So I would like to request hosting please. Requirements: At least 100MB Space At least 20GB Bandwidth CPanel with Fantastico MySQL I can add a button or a link to the host site in the footer of every page and in the sidebar of the...
Back