• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Hosting for 2 private blogs

Hi, I'm looking for hosting for 2 blogs for uni which will be locked down and only accessible to myself and a few other people. I'll be moving the blogs from another host. The blog files themselves are 20 MB but if you could make it 250MB for images etc that would be great. Bandwidth...
  2. W

Need Free Hosting for School Project

I'm looking for a free, no posting, no ads host for a flash site. The site contains a SWF doc a video and a html page and that's it, in total about 30MB. I only need it short term (maybe 2 - 3 months). not sure how many people will be visiting it so a generous amount of bandwidth would be...
  3. W

Need Hosting Again!

Hi, I need free hosting after HostMeFree shut down but haven't been able to find anything that suits my wants and needs. If possible I want the following. PHP, MySQL (only 1 database needed but 2 would be nice), Don't need much space (at present the entirety of my site is 478KB so...
  4. W

SQL query doesn't find results properly.

Don't worry fixed!
  5. W

Looking for new host

Hi, My old host has just announced that they can no longer support my free web hosting and so I need a free host that roughly matches what they gave me. I will list here what they gave me and would like as close of a match as possible: Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 10GB (This will not be...
  6. W

[php]Text box with formatting

I'm trying to get something like what the forums are using for a textbox where someone can enter some text and click a button to make different formatting apply to the selected text. This is exactly the same as the forums but it must be able to save into a mysql text field and it needs to be in...
  7. W

[php] unexpected T_VARABLE

I get the following error with the code below: Can somebody help me please? Code: <?php /* TOPIC REPLY SCRIPT File best viewed using a basic text editor (Notepad for example). Coded in PHP4. Adds post to database with specified topic id. Do not edit unless you know...
  8. W

Looking for longterm website helpers

I'm looking for some people to come and help make and maintain a community type site. For more informatin go to the site at http://www.aurillian.co.uk and take a look at the different pages to get an idea of what I'm trying to do. The people I'm looking for to help are listed under the...
  9. W

script problem

All I get when the following code is used is a blank page I will include the form that directs to it as well incase there is an error there but that does show ok. This is the form that shows ok: <?php $dest = "do_signup.php"; $canceldest = "index.html"; $display_block .= "<form...
  10. W

Form Buttons [PHP/HTML]

Is there anyway to make a button that aplies a value to a variable as well as submitting the form at the same time. For example im trying to make an "are you sure" thing where the user presses yes or no. clicking yes makes the value of $_POST["sure"] to yes or true or anything like that...
  11. W

PHPMyChat

Just wondering if it is possible to change the welcome message for each indivdual chat room or if it is possible to change it at all.
  12. W

unexpected T_while [php]

When I try to use the following script i get an error: mysql_connect("localhost", "aurillia_wicked", "maisie")or die("cannot connect"); mysql_select_db("aurillia_clandb")or die("cannot select DB"); $sql = "select * from news limit 5"; $sql_result = mysql_query($sql) or...
  13. W

Script not working (PHP)

Hi can anyone say why this script is not working: <?php session_start(); function doDB() { global $mysqli; //connect to server and select database; you may need it $mysqli = mysql_connect("localhost", "aurillia_wicked", "maisie") or die(mysql_error())...
  14. W

Can anyone offer me reliable Hosting

Hi, Can anyone give me reliable web hosting that has the following: Atleast one Mysql database, PHP with the mail function properly configured, 300MB webspace (I'm not realy sure how much I need so offer a decent amount and ill accept) A decent amount of Bandwidth, No Forum...
  15. W

Need Free Hosting

I don't have any specific things I wan't realy. I just want to know the free hosting services that have a large BW and a large amount of space. I would prefer if it had a webediting tool such as freewebs but its not a 100% need. Can I also say hello to everyone because I am new. p.s. Is...
Back