• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

**Trexhost 2Yrs Strong!** 24-7 Support/RubyOnRails/ClientExec/FFMPEG/Pure Quality**

Trexhost.com Choose With Confidence Choose a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly web hosting provider to power your business. Become a part of the T-Rex team. There are many web host out there to choose from. However, most of our customers chose Trexhost.com because the competition...
  2. T

Jewlzk.com Gone?

This thread has once again grown and it seems problems have continued to exist. I do hope though that thing get resolved, it seems there are alot of customers business' at stake here. James
  3. T

**Trexhost Yrs Strong!** 24-7 Support/RubyOnRails/ClientExec/FFMPEG/Pure Quality**

Trexhost.com Choose With Confidence Choose a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly web hosting provider to power your business. Become a part of the T-Rex team. There are many web host out there to choose from. However, most of our customers chose Trexhost.com because the competition...
  4. T

Jewlzk.com Gone?

JewlzK, great to see you back online. I do wish the best for you and your organization on this important move that you of course felt necessary for the positive track of your team. We're happy to see your customers begin to back you up as well. That shows good leadership skills and taking...
  5. T

Jewlzk.com Gone?

JJ, I agree with you being frustraited too, I am not backing up rolands decision to keep you all un informed, although there may be 100 different legit reasons for it. My words are beyond that, and aimed at a different direction. Contact me on our live support line, I will see what I can do...
  6. T

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Before bashing the company, try to put two and two together. If a company is doing a big transfer of multiple accounts to a new datacenter, this would naturally mean the first days while the transfers and mess are going on, performance will not be as 'grand' as they claim. (Quoted by Tyler) I...
  7. T

Jewlzk.com Gone?

I've alwyas held high respects for Jewlzk, and have to agree with Dan. Lets let the man come on here and speak his side. It seems very unprofessional and very rare that a datacenter would not only communicate with customers about jewlzk, but also give out inside information like that about...
  8. T

Trexhost is losing my trust

Hey there Schmarvin. Have just noticed this thread and thought I would jump right in. I do not know how where or in what fashion we "stole" $20 from you, but I assure you that if there was indeed a billing mistake, it was not done intentionally. The stability and oversold comments from...
  9. T

**Trexhost 24/7 Support/FFMPEG/ClientExec/RubyOnRails/BabyRex $9.99 is back!

10. T

**Trexhost Yrs Strong!** 50% OFF ALL!! * 24-7 Support/RubyOnRails/ClientExec/FFMPEG

11. T

**Trexhost 24/7 Support/FFMPEG/ClientExec/RubyOnRails/BabyRex $9.99 is back!

12. T

**Trexhost 2yr Anniversary!** 24/7 Support/FFMPEG/ClientExec/Ruby On Rails/ $4.99+!

No there is not an extra cost for the use of Tomcat. Thank you for your interest in Trexhost.com James
  13. T

**Trexhost 2yr Anniversary!** 24/7 Support/FFMPEG/ClientExec/Ruby On Rails/ $4.99+!

14. T

**TREXHOST** AMAZING Must See Deals! Two YR ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT SALE~!********

**Trexhost 2yr Anniversary!** 24/7 Support/PHP4+5/ClientExec/BabyRex $9.99 is back! Trexhost.com Choose With Confidence Choose a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly web hosting provider to power your business. Become a part of the T-Rex team. There are many web host out there to...
  15. T

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration!VERY Limited Quantity

Hey Max, dont know whats going on with your PM Box, but im glad we spoke on live support. Everybody, it's been a great contest, Im going to have to close this out for the week now. You all are appreciated, its great knowing we can give out the opportunity to you all to host with the internets...
  16. T

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration!VERY Limited Quantity

Good try though guys, I have 1 position available, and only one. Premium, high-class hosting here guys!!!!
  17. T

Killswitch founding Trexhost... Hmmm lol sorry but you kinda missed that one!
  18. T

Yukis place, yes it is. All we ask for is a link stating you currently host with Trexhost.com, as mentioned in the rules, we are sure you would be proud of displaying! Max777, one of my favorite current customers ;) Check your PM box!
  19. T

We see alot of copy paste on incorrect answers, Dar3devil, good job on your end with the wording. Trexhost.com has 3 spots left! This is for a free 10GB of HD space and 200GB Bandwidth shared hosting account with the internets finest top-class hosting service. Trexhost.com believes in falling...
  20. T

We still have 5 accounts available everyone!! After filtering through the answers given, we found many had a few errors and were not correct. We have several winners here, congradulations! Please, refrain from sending the answers via pm, as we have other staff members working on the contest...
Back