• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

cheap web hosting accepting moneybookers

Hi, I'm looking for an established host (at least one year old) that can accept moneybookers and has the following specs: - at least 5 Mysql Databases - cpanel - cron access, ftp access - php safe mode OFF - at least 1 gb space and 10 bw (optional.. I just need loads of bandwidth)...
  2. B

Link listing script needed

thanks for your reply. I know about Joomla, actually... I've done about 10 sites using Joomla, but it won't comply with what I have in mind... I eventually opted for wordpress blogging system... modified by me :)
  3. B

Humor site host

You're right.. edited :)
  4. B

Humor site host

Hi, I'm going to create a humor site and need a host. The basic needs are: 100mb upgradeable (trough ads) 5gb (for now but I will require more- same as above) at least one mysql database (2 or more would be nice but not sure if I'm going to use them) php ... I only accept text ads. This will be...
  5. B

Script like myspace.com or tagworld

they stay in business because phpfox is so nicely coded that everyone wants a piece :) I don't consider it a rip-off as someone worked and cursed while creating that code. If you really want it, buy it. There isn't a free community network script unless ,of course, you try joomla with the...
  6. B

Link listing script needed

Hi, Does anyone know a free link listing script (portal) like the one fark.com uses? I'm trying to make a site like i-am-bored.com and would a script that would perform all the actions on that site. I saw a script called 13tgp but that's just about all .. All help appreciated. Regards
  7. B

Hmm is google adsense paying more these days?

Google has a varied cpm so you might get 100$ out of a click or 0.05$. It's all about what kind of content do you have and your luck.
  8. B

New Music Related site

Hi, Just started out a site The name is Bulletproof-Music which is not a very inspired name for a rock music site :lol: still I'm curious about the impact it will make. Site is under construction but no messages are visible so you might just not take that into consideration. Wat do you think?
  9. B

Free host needed | Will show your adds

Free host needed | Will show your ads Hi, I need a free host with resonable space (arround 100-200mb) and about 10GB transfer (the more the better).It should also have php and at least 2 mysql databases. I'm not looking for host4post or anything that requires posting. The key word here is...
Back