• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

Aint no point,Cause ive never seen that tos why is it not on the site cause he wants to scam,It's ok i will let paypal deal with this
  2. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

Ive never seen it,I didnt order from the site,Really he contacted me and told me he could give me so good of deals ive never signed up for anything on his site at all
  3. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

Point being i pay for nothing?,Like i said wheres this tos on his site? I dont see one link on there hmmmmmm Wonder why? Cause he dont want you too read that?
  4. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

I told him i wasent gonna take no responsibility for the other server,he and i both no this server wasent mine and he knows the guy that has it,When he tells me today that he is gonna turn me into collections for it i Said just refund me All i want is my money and i will go about my own,But he...
  5. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

That's not got anything to do with it,Point is the servers both due today 20th,I Say i dont want them he got my money i got nothing where is this heading? I pay for what? Nothing at all
  6. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

Roland dont lie to the people I paid my box said shut that box of,Then I said just refund me,Just refund my money you took And this is over they can close this And the paypal dispute but you wanna take my money
  7. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

I Can post the msn conversation,But i think they will delete that lol
  8. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

yes i did
  9. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

No this was my personal server,The 2nd was a clients and i did pay it the first time And told him i aint being responsable for this Server because its not a client but a friend that had some hard times,he knew this And knew its not my server
  10. midwesthosting

Jewlzk.com

Theif is what he is,Shut me off last month cause a client didnt pay for a server and said i had to Pay for it to get my box online so i did then knowing this wasent my box this month he says i owe again for this box And i dont use it nore do I even have the login for it.I asked for a refund for...
  11. midwesthosting

Sale on auto dj and shoutcast 200 listeners 2 gb space $50.00!

Sale on auto dj and shoutcast 200 listeners 2 gb space $50.00! Big Sale lasting this Week ONLY! Click here to order now
  12. midwesthosting

ShoutCast Sale!

New sale prices Sign Up With a Certified Streaming Service Provider Click here We Are Rated #3 Top Certified Streaming Service Provider Custom Plan's Are Available Contact Sales@midweststreaming.com Check Our Uptime Click here Auto DJ Addon +$10.00 Comes With 1 Gb Space $4.00 Per Gb...
  13. midwesthosting

ShoutCast Sale

New sale prices Sign Up With a Certified Streaming Service Provider Click here We Are Rated #3 Top Certified Streaming Service Provider Custom Plan's Are Available Contact Sales@midweststreaming.com Check Our Uptime Click here Auto DJ Addon +$10.00 Comes With 1 Gb Space $4.00 Per Gb...
  14. midwesthosting

VPS needed for small webhost

VDS #1 $30 64MB RAM 5GB Disk Space 1Mbit Connection = 300Gb/Month 1 IP Address ----------------------------------------------------------- Included IRC Allowed Fedora Core (4,5), CentOS 4.x, Windows Server 2003 Standard Plesk (linux) - unlimited domains Cpanel -...
  15. midwesthosting

ShoutCast Sale

16. midwesthosting

Beware - MidWestHosting

ive talked to him many times and explained the problem,i dont have a pc now im on my phone i can respond or even get on msn but cant send files from my phone can i?I went to my dads and sent the site over and he claimed i didnt code it right that the login system dont work but works fine for me...
  17. midwesthosting

Shoutcast Reseller

Im sure you have had plans like this that is why you are posting for another,Cause someone that offers this is overselling And there service was no good Correct? $15.00 I Can offer You,64 Kbps 100 Slot's,Move up as you go But i would recomend you consider the bandwith cost of what you asking for
  18. midwesthosting

Looking for 1gb, 60gb+ bandwidth, 5+ domain add-on, 30+ mysql db (4.99 or lower)

We can give you this For 4.00 midwesthosting.net
  19. midwesthosting

Need Coder For Vb Skin

I Need a vb Skin Coded Asap Please List The Cost If Anyone Is Interested In Doing This Project I have to Get This Coded Asap!
Back