• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 5

need 7 dedicated servers

I am interested in total of 7 servers to start. Here are the specs that I need for each server: 1) 4 X 3.6Ghz Dual Core Xeon CPU's. 2) 8 GB ECC DDR-2 SDRAM 3) 2 X 500GB SCSI (15,000 RPM) main harddrives and 2 X 500GB SATA (10,000 RPM) acting as the backup drives. 4) A 100Mbit per...
  2. 5

Need host for my proxy site

my new proxy site is eating up resources on my current host and so im looking for any VPS or dedicated servers to house my site... budget nothing more then $50 per month...any offeres
  3. 5

Dedicated Shoutcast Servers

Hi im in need of Dedicated Shoutcast servers with high bandwidth. can anyone make any suggestions
  4. 5

Shoutcast reseller packages

does anyone know any where i can get hold of any shoutcast reseller packages
  5. 5

FREE 50mb Eco friendly web hosting

Helo. We are currently developing a free web hosting service for eco friendly websites. The site itself is still in development however if you are interest in the service we can email you once it is live. Ecomatrix Space:50 MB Bandwidth:1000MB Mysql:1 FTP:1 PHP/CGI:Yes Subdomains:2...
Back