• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Free WebHost for fansite

Hi I need a host: 1 to 2 GB space (upgradeable) 5 to 10 GB bandwidth (upgradeable) Cpanel 10 or more ftp 10 or more mySQL databases I should be able to install “CuteNews†and “Coppermine gallery†(GD2 installed) I should be able to hotlink pics from my galley (just small...
  2. F

Free design for you website, blog, phpbb templates and ...

Hi Are you looking for a free design for you website, blog, phpbb templates and ...? I do that for you for free. You just need to put a 468x60 banner or two 234x60 banners to my websites (my websites are about celebs) Email me at: its.faithless[at]gmail.com
  3. F

Im looking for some reviews

Hi I’m looking for some reviews about hostingdepartment.net and revolutionaryhost.be Do you suggest them? I know I can search google or review sites. Actually I did but I didn’t find a lot, just one or two and those weren’t useful. I have access to internet only 1H a day (dialup) Plz...
  4. F

5GB space 15GB Bandwidth

Hi everyone I need a host with 5GB space 15GB Bandwidth Cpanel Unlimited subdomains 10 ftp 10 mySQLl databases 10 email address For my website and gallery (copermine) I can put your text and image banners in my gallery/website. I also can put text ads, I can’t put image ads...
  5. F

FuryLive?!?!?

Hello, Well I was thinking of Getting Hosting from FuryLive Hosting Services ( FuryLive.com ) ... Any Suggestions ?
  6. F

A nice domain name for a website about celebrities

Hi If you had a website about celebrities (actresses) what name did you choose for your domain?
  7. F

Buy a new domain and extend my old domain

Hi I’m gonna buy/register a new domain and extend my old domain Plz recommend me a good company Someone recommended me namecheap.com and dynadot.com What do you think? Ps. Does it cost me less if I register/extend a domain for 5 years? For example 6$ for one year and 25$ for 5 years...
  8. F

most famous and reliable web host

Someone told me GoDaddy.com is most famous and reliable web host What do you think?
  9. F

99.9% uptime

Hi Almost every web hosts claim they have 99.9% uptime How can I know they are telling the truth? Or generally, how can I know a web host uptime? Is there any website that show a server uptime?
  10. F

Moving domain

Hi I want to move my domain to reliable company because I don’t know anything about it I have some questions: 1. can a company steal domain from users? How? 2. How can I move my domain to another company? (I don’t know anything about it?
  11. F

Subdomains

Hi Would you plz tell me differences between “www.Elisha-fans.com/forum” and “www.forum.Elisha-fans.com”?
  12. F

A reliable web host

Hi everyone I’m looking for a web host 99% uptime 24/7 support (useful support) Fast response 2GB Disk space (I can upgrade it whenever I want) Reliable 15GB bandwidth (I can upgrade it whenever I want) Reliable 20 Email accounts (does it cost me a lot if I change it to 50? What...
  13. F

changing file name (url) and redirect 301

Hi I’m gonna change my file names (url) e.g. www.Elisha-fans.com/biography.htm www.Elisha-fans.com/elisha-cuthbert-biography.htm I have 2 questions 1. Is it a good idea? 2. How can I redirect /biography.htm to /elisha-cuthbert-biography.htm? (best way) I use <script...
  14. F

Articles and fansites

Hi I'm hearing a lot about submitting articles. Everyone write about their own sites and the service(s) they offer. I have a fansite (Elisha Cuthbert FanSite) What kinds of articles can I write?
  15. F

Text link vs. button links

Which one’s better? why?
  16. F

SEO for fansite

Hi Everyone It would be nice if you tell me your great info as always Suppose you have a fansite like mine (Elisha Cuthbert FanSite) 1. How do you promote it? 2. How do you optimize it for SEs? Probably exchanging links is a good way, right? What kinds of sites do you link exchange...
  17. F

Competitive search terms

Hi How can I know that a search term is a competitive one? Is “Elisha Cuthbert” a competitive search term? Thx Sorry if I didn’t post it in a right forum
  18. F

Checking PR

Hi Where/how can I check a lot of sites PR at the same time? I mean I want to check the PR of about 30 sites together
  19. F

Googlee

How is it possible? Googlee http://www.googlee.com/search?q=elisha+cuthbert&hl=es&lr=&start=20&sa=N
  20. F

Sending visitor to other sites

Hi How can I know how many visitor I send to a site by a link from my site? e.g. I have link to whatever.com in my site how can I know how many visitor I send to whatever.com per day?
Back