• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

cheapest web hosting

I think that big hosts can afford to lower the prices in some point but as the market is quite huge, well, most of the hosts are starting to oversell but its all about personal experience and understanding of cheap, reliable and overselling, if its good for you , then who cares :) Regards
  2. A

Cheap web hosting

Do you know guys? I realize that it is very hard to say who's good and who's not in their business philosophy. I like very much Hostway because they used to sell at $19 per month and have not entered the price war in the shared market... until this year. Now they sell at $9.95 or something...
  3. A

Cheap web hosting

Do you believe anyone can provide a good service with plenty of space and bandwidth for $1 a month? I find more reasonbale when a free host is far enough when they require text links or banners to be placed.
  4. A

mediatemple.net

There are many web hosts that are good enough but you can not see their names very often. You can see users are chewing about 20 - 25 different shared web hosting providers. Anyone may say some web host pay to be discussed.
  5. A

I Need An Hosting

Hello, Be adviced that you will not get a reliable service for $2 per month unless you need a small web hosting plan.
  6. A

How about hostgator

I'm sure this company is a good one, but i can also say they have fantastic marketing methods.
  7. A

Canadian Hosting?

It does not matter which web host are you going to choose. Since they offer toll-free support that's fine for you. Of couser there are some US toll free numbers that do not work for Canada.
  8. A

Asking for advize on paid hosting...

It depends of your goals. I can suggest you to accept 6 month payments for hosting plans that cost more than ... $6/month. About payments from Belgium and Netherlands. Sure! you can use PayPal or any merchant account for that. You can also explain your reliability by being fair with your...
  9. A

Professional Class Hosting

I can add that shared web hosting goes the wrong way. Hosts are focused to offer more and more space and bandwidth and less usability. The different tolls that anyone can use with their hosting plan are more important. My advice to anyone is not to follow the numbers but to see what king of...
  10. A

Montecito Server Processor

Hi, You know that Intel released the new Montecito chip. Do know more about it and do you think it will be good enough and not very expensive to use it on 1U servers? cheers
  11. A

question before i signup

The best you can do is to call them and to ask this question. I can suggest you to do the same with 2 more companies and then to decide which one to choose.
  12. A

Do you use website monitoring services?

I don't. I think I don't need it.
  13. A

google ads

You must know that Google close adsense accounts even for a few clicks came from your IP address. They measure invalid number of clicks and once you receive high volume of invalid clicks the close the account without any explanation. A lot of people compalin but Google a re probably right on...
  14. A

When do I get Paid?

did yo ureceive PIN of Google Adwords by mail? You shall submit it into account!
  15. A

Anti-Fraud

I'm affraid you can not trust a software to do those checks. Some fraud orders can not be caught like this. You shall check IP, phone number, e-mail, domain history and etc.
  16. A

Quality or Quantity

It is strange that everyone voted for quality but when it comes to buy hosting must people follow the big numbers that providers claim they offer.
  17. A

Adsense TOS question

That means you must not create pages only because of placing Google ads there. So keep to valuable content.
  18. A

Shared and VPS

When do you consider to move to VPS hosting? Are you willing to pay $20 - $30 per month if your web site makes enough money... or you prefer to stay with shared host that says it offers plenty of monthly transfer and disc space? cheers
  19. A

The Top 10 Web Hosting company in USA?

It seems you have bad experience with all US hosts you used... I can say that some of the hosts you mentioned are well-established and popular brands. I will not play anyone's side but it can't be true that all those mentioned are not good providers.
  20. A

WHM Reviews?

HostingDepartment's prices look reasonable. The company however seems to be a new one with less than 1 year experience.
Back