• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Looking for work

I am thinking of around a seventy five usd. This is for a programming job. If you want the whole thing about a houndred fifty.
  2. J

Looking for work

Hi I am looking for a little extra work to save up on my upcoming project, I was wodering if anyone was in need of a programmer. I will take on almost any job. I also have a small skill in photoshop,flash, and fireworks. What i can do ------------------------ I can program html, almost...
  3. J

I need a webdesigner

I am looking for a webdesigner for a server company that i am starting. We will pay anywhare between $50 and $130. What we need ------------------ * flash implemented * the non published version of the flash buttons and banner/s * php programming. It doesent need to look extrodinary...
  4. J

Reseller needed $50 a month

Thanks everyone for the offers. The budget went up a little. These are the new server specifications. Thanks avail and everyone else for the offers. amd opteron 170 2gb ram 250gb drive 2000gb bandwidth 100mbit port windows 2003 tcadmin game panel for $257/mo location in texas
  5. J

HI everyone I gota great deal If you cant make a better one then there is no purpose to post. dual opteron 2gb 2x80gb 100mbit windows 2003 game control panel for $266/mo I also got a free reseller» 1500 Mb Disk Space» 15 Gb Monthly Bandwidth for free. If anyone has any better...
  6. J

I would just like to host the games instead of the ventrilo servers and teamspeak servers for now. Just go for the basics first right.
  7. J

I think I should just do the games on the gaming server. This would reduce stress on the server makeing it faster and it would make my users more happy without the lag and ping. As to how many on a server I was thinking 10 with a priceing from $20 to $30 which should cover the server costs...
  8. J

What would i get for $100 to $150 for the gaming server.
  9. J

The reseller space would be to host websites. The gaming server would go towars hosting gaming servers like an example halflife:2 deathmatch.
  10. J

well i was thinking monthly........ $150. We would put users acounts on there and whatnot.
  11. J

Well here is what we need. I have talked to the person im working with. We need a gaming server and a good reseller or medium quality server. We would pay monthly for them.
  12. J

I am not shure if i want to get a server or a 50 dollar reseller now. I think it would be a better deal if i would get the server. Although I would be a beginner at running a server. Im not completely shure. Do any of you offer any servers?
  13. J

The plans people have posted here and pmed me look nice. In the line of servers. What would a medium quality server cost.
  14. J

Hi I am looking for reseller hosting for $50 a month. I want to seethe best deal that i can get. Please post all the things that you offer and the price. I dont have any requirements except fantistico and cpanel. By the end of this month i will buy and pay the best offer i see.Thank you
  15. J

Need Reseller Hosting $50 a month

Sorry posted in wrong section.
  16. J

Cs 1.6 server

1 counter strike 1.6 server. What i need. * ftp and rcon password and username * 12 man server * preinstalled amx or amxx They usualy come at 20 dollars a month. Some server websites are. http://www.webkillers.com/ http://funservers.com/ http://velocity-servers.net/
  17. J

Cs 1.6 server

:bump: I can also help you code and create little things for youer website. I know a couple of languages like html, xhtml, css, and a little php. I also have fireworks, flash 8, and dreamweaver to make some things for a website.
  18. J

Cs 1.6 server

Yes i do have a webhoster. All that i need is a server sponsor.
  19. J

Cs 1.6 server

Would anyone like to sponsor us?
Back