• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Allowed Places for putting Google Ads in a forum

:wave: I may be too amateur in my query here but.... I have recently setup a forum on MyBB, on which I want to place Google Ads before making the forum active.... I searched for directions to do so and found that I must place the Google Adsense code in header and footer files. However, doing...
  2. Y

Help me use a custom domain name on my blog?

I have purchased a new domain just now and would like to setup a forum, that is hosted with another web host on sub-domain of the newly purchased domain, i.e. If I have abc.com, I want to setup forum on forum.abc.com Someone, please explain me how to setup DNS Records. I mean I will have to...
  3. Y

Help with Name.com

While registering a domain with name.com, I am getting a form that says: "Default Account Contact Information Please fill in the fields below and click "continue" For each registration you are legally required to supply contact information for 4 different contact types: Registrant (owner)...
  4. Y

Can I host blog and forum with same domain?

I also have a basic query which I am not sure if this is the place for that, but if I purchase a domain name, can I host a blog as well as forum on it. I mean for e.g: if I register a domain say abc.com, can I redirect my blog to abc.com and at the same time host a forum with a free webhost co...
  5. Y

Free Web Host for Forum with MySQL

I need to host a blog that is currently with Blogger.com and alongwith it I also want to host a Forum for which I require PHP and MySQL Support. I need a reliable free webhost with no forced ads suitable for my purpose.... I also have another query which I am not sure if this is the place for...
  6. Y

How to put ads in a Forum?

I am a bit new to forum making and am trying to make a forum using open source PHP PBLang Forum Script (hope someone has heard of it!) What I am unsure about is whether I can edit the php files so as to incorporate Google Ads or is it against GNU Public License to edit any of the files...
  7. Y

Is this design right for an SMS site?

I have just put up an SMS Gateway site. I have kept the design as simple as possible, yet I am not sure about colors, layout, etc. Here it is : http://coolsms.awardspace.com
  8. Y

Which is your preferred medium of transferring data?

I was reading an article recently about how the world of storage is fast changing. So, here's a small poll: Which is your preferred medium of transferring/storing data?
  9. Y

Is my template appropriate?

Please suggest me if my template is appropriate to the type of content of my blog, or shall if I shall make any changes.... http://indianipoblog.blogspot.com Thanks in advance!
  10. Y

Our minds are so strange!!

Aoccdrnig to a rsaeerch at a Birsith Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmotnat tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn...
  11. Y

In this 21st Century....

I could not make out any other section to post this.... But here it is.... In this 21st Century.......... Our communication - Wireless Our telephone - Cordless Our cooking - Fireless Our food - Fatless Our labour - Effortless Our conduct - Worthless Our relation -...
  12. Y

Review my online gaming website!

Review my new website - TopGamesNet Here's a new website just created by me: http://www.topgamesnet.110mb.com Just a collection of online shockwave games.... Any feedback will be appreciated....
  13. Y

Changed design

Hi, I just completely changed the logo and design of my site. I also added a Search Box, and a few other graphics.... I would like if anyone would comment on it. Even criticisms are welcome! :)
  14. Y

Question regarding Tax Info in Google Adsense

I have just signed up for a Google Adsense Account and recd. approval mail. I have also put up various ads on my website. However, I am a bit confused about submitting tax information to Google. I am residing in India and have signed up for Free Hosting service with 110mb.com. Now the...
  15. Y

Will appreciate a review for this site

I am a bit new to website creation. Here's my personal website... just for entertainment.... URL: http://www.yashwebs.bravehost.com Will appreciate all type of comments/suggestions for improvement of this site.... Thanks,
  16. Y

Question regarding copyright

I might sound a bit silly here, but when exactly can one display a copyright notices such as "All rights reserved", "Copyright 2006", etc.? The same question goes for created games as well. Can I claim to have copyright of a game developed entirely by me, or through some free game-making...
Back