• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

need a free host

What exactly are you offering on the site? Tutorials and such?
  2. S

Need web design , in return get webspace and ad space

Hello TM, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to offer you my design services. Let me know what I can do.
  3. S

Web Design/PHP Programming/All Services 10% Off!

Hello Members, Aftermath Studios continues its "pre-release" sale of 10% off on any services we offer. This is to build up our portfolio before the launch of our site scheduled for February 2004 (or mid March 2004). Our list of services include: Graphic/Web Design PHP (and MySQL)...
  4. S

Pre-Release Sale: Up to 20% off on all services

With the release of Aftermath Studios, http://www.aftermathstudios.com, coming soon, I am having a sale on all services with up 20% off on all services. Please visit the website for a list of services I offer and to setup a free consultation. Aftermath Studios - Define The Web...
  5. S

Webhost Needed For Web Dev Site

I am but he's got the best deal I can afford.
  6. S

Need Reseller Account

Well I can do something for you BEFORE I get the account to ensure you are getting something in return for the reseller account.
  7. S

Wow this is a great deal. I'll be contacting you soon.
  8. S

Once business starts up and I start making money, I'm sure I can afford to start paying much more but for now I have no other options.
  9. S

Need $9 for domain

Well www.onlyonxbox.net runs on PHP, all of which I coded. I don't really have any scripts up to test but I can make just about anything :)
  10. S

If anyone can, Please recommend some hosts.
  11. S

Could someone host me :)

I meant will the user have forums on the site.
  12. S

Need $9 for domain

You can find graphic samples and resume at http://www.freewebs.com/stk15/
  13. S

Need Reseller Account

Well it isn;t for NOTHING... I'm offering my services as a web designer/developer
  14. S

Need Reseller Account

Now I've realized i really can't pay... i guess this has to be put on hold UNLESS some donates my a reseller account, then you'd be :coolmusic
  15. S

Need Reseller Account

Ah that's what I feared.. paying! I'm hoping I can make a site for someone.
  16. S

Need Reseller Account

Excellent since the last time I checked :coolmusic
  17. S

Need Reseller Account

Ok, shooting in the dark here: - 5GB Space - 50 GB Transfer ? In exchange for a design or some kind of script.
  18. S

Need Reseller Account

I was hoping that maybe I can do some sort of design or php programming in exchange for a reseller account. << whatever that will get me, I'll probably take.
  19. S

Need Reseller Account

Domain based hosting.
  20. S

get free webhosting if u put a ad on ur site

TM, Would you be able to host a site similar to www.2advanced.com?
Back