• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Looking for a host

Hi I need a free host which i may host some files i made. I do not have many file, but they are all under 1mb and i'm looking for a host that would allow me to host them. They are exe and zip files. I need to put them up for download but i dont know where. Since i made them this is NOT...
  2. A

need a free host!

i need to host net2ftp (net2ftp), so i need a free host (prefferebly no ads, but popups are ok, not spam popups), php support with ftp module installed.
  3. A

Domain questions

i'm alittle confused about how registering a domain name works. 1. i buy a domain at a company, is it the companys properti or mine? 2. can i transfer it to another comapnie? (will i have to pay the year price again?) 3. will i get billed every year until i say i dont want it anymore or must...
  4. A

Big needs

I actually have a host that has given me a great offer, but before I say yes to them I would like to see whats around. Whats important to me is that if I pay then I would like to know my host is here to stay, in other words a reliable host. I would also like a great uptime and not so very...
Back