• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

respect to robert

Dear Robert I have come to realization that if I am going to be an professional webhost I must start professional and im doing so I wanted to inform you that leamhost.com, leamhost.net will no longer be doing web hosting services as of feb 2 04. I plan to make a new site for recreation or an...
  2. L

hosting for those who need.

leamhost is proud to announce that we are able to provide newbies to hosting our free hosting services are dedicated to those who have *NO* experience with html and are looking for an place to call home our free accounts include 25mb disk space and 2gb bandwidth, cgi, perl, 1ftp, users are...
  3. L

opportunities to those who need it.

After some discussion with staff leamhost will like to know if you think that we shall do free hosting since we are adding on another hd we will like to get your open opinions on who needs free hosting as *NEWBIES* and are new to webhosting and who needs webhosting and are already a bit familiar...
  4. L

How Much Gb Have You Used

How Much Gb Have You Used
  5. L

Do you believe in ufo's

do you believe in UFO'S
  6. L

windows

I recently reinstalled windows and it is for some reason reading the larger drive as drive c: and the drive I installed windows on as drive f: can some one help me.
  7. L

whats the name of this song.

I have been hunting for this song for a bit its an rock song that I heard on mtv about 4yrs ago. All I can remember from the song is that the guy who sang it said " chain my heart, break my soul baby" and he was inside an empty class room by his self I have tried lookups on google.com but fount...
  8. L

problems with usps

I dont know if its online me but I have been having some problems with usp. Monday the 19 of January I took an trip to the local post office and specifically told them I needed my ram mailed back to Kingstin Technology due to the fact that it is not working I payed 20 bux no hassle and they...
  9. L

verizons stupidity note 2

I have recently had some problems with verizon and I want to know If I am the only one whos experiencing this problem but verizon tends to cut my dsl at the every end of the month or nearing to it. I have specifically told verizon that I DO NOT have long distance but yet they still continue to...
  10. L

Vote for your team

We all know that the superbowl is coming so before it does come I wana hear the communities thoughts on who they think is going to win.
  11. L

WebHosting Shouldnt Be Costly

LeamHost belives that webhosting should not be expensive nor complicated and which is why our plans are straight foward cheap. No Gimicks, No Jokes, No Hassle, Just webhosting as plain as it can be only be leamhost. Budget Plan 1 Bandwidth: 100mb Disk: 20mb Subdomains: Unlimited POP3...
  12. L

my cpu crapped out

:{ I am verey bored I have no internet and I am waiting for my new cpu to ship. **** does life suck good thing I have staff monitoring leam.
  13. L

bring on the reviews.

I am currently looking to purchase an amd athlon-xp cpu today and I want to know if any one has any information that they may want to share with me before I make my purchase of my 1800 Athlon-XP cpu.
  14. L

fyi

After watching an recent episode of the screen savers I want to inform those who DO NOT like to spend money and like to get their moneys worth that in korea an 50.0 MB/S connection speed cost 50$ per month. FYI.
  15. L

any one uses it.

Hi community I have recently purchased the MB MSI KT6 Delta-LSR Motherboard from newegg.com and I wanted to know if any one has any experience using it or has any reviews about it.
  16. L

rather a long week.

Hi community just wanted to drop by for a bit no I am not dead and no I have not been injured I am waiting for some pc parts to come I will explain the rest when the new parts arrive its been an heck of an week and an half for me well I will see you all some time near to the end of the week when...
  17. L

verizon ditched me

Hi there community I want to share my experience with verizon online dsl I dont know I am the only one but verizon tends to cut my dsl even though the bill is paid. I dont know if I am the only one this happens to but I am more than willing to hear any reviews about their services from other...
  18. L

Almost here

Hi community I want to get your final words about this year how do you think it was over all with the war the crimes the good times the bad times etc......
  19. L

leamhost information

To these who wanted more information and or couldnt sign up for leamhost free webhosting you will be able to signup this afternoon we are sorry for the inconevenience but the servers were being updated.
  20. L

any one got an spear

Does any one have an spear 5mini-b type a usb cable.
Back