• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Domain Name Requested!

A-hem! Well, just post a domain host!:doh!:
  2. S

Domain Name Requested!

I will buy... Do you know a host?:confused5
  3. S

Look for a free webmail service!

One lil' problem... The only problem with everyone.net is the money issue. There are many people out there who don't wanna pay, and this IS the free services forum:-)
  4. S

ExoCrew vs. BBFree - free forum hosts

BBFree BBFree.com is an excellent host! You can AUTOMATICALLY upload skins via the Admin CP and all kinds of mods too:P I use it, and think it works wonders! For some small fees, you can make it into a professional board as well:biggrin2: Go for www.bbfree.com!!!
  5. S

Domain Name Requested!

??? Yeah, but I want a domain, so I put it in the Domain Registration... Sorry if it's in the wrong place:doh!: Anyone know of a host though?
  6. S

InvisionBoard hacked

Off-Topic... We have come WAY off topic. This was originally about a Invisionfree hack right? By the way, IPB is excellent:P It needs a good PAID domain host though (I don't like invisionfree, sorry!)
  7. S

Best free email?

Hotmail! I would suggest either hotmail (hotmail.com, highly recommended) or Yahoo! (yahoo.com) :P Both are excellent! www.hotpop.com is nice too, though sometimes a bit difficult to handle:confused5 Tell me when you choose one! I'm sure we'd all like to hear!:biggrin2:
  8. S

Domain Name Requested!

I am looking for a nice domain host. My requirments are below. I don't have to have them all matched exactly, except for the ones marked with a (*):cow2: Thanks! *Resonable amount of space... 50-100+ MB please *Ad-free *PHP, MySQL, FTP 2 (miniamal) suddomains Domain forwarding...
  9. S

anybody know a host that can...

50Free is now using ads:angry2:
  10. S

hotmail

Hotmail will be recieving a new look very soon. This is a sneak peek I recieved as a member http://g.msn.com/0HMPIM/6
  11. S

FREE message boards!

It looks to me like they're forums are down... Without ads, looks to me you can expect alot of that:P
  12. S

50 free

:confused5 It says sign ups will resume the 30th when I click sign up... Do you all get that?:confused5
Back