• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Need FTP client that preserves file date/time

I've been searching for such a FTP client (Win) to no avail. The closest is WS_FTP_LE were it does preserves the date/time of those files I transfer FROM the server. I need the date/time to be preserved when transferring TO the server as well, but so far all the software I tried from...
  2. I

Hops versus Round-Trip

Should I judge a host's speed on how few hops (e.g. using Ping Plotter) I have to go through OR does the average round-trip delay tells me more? Two hosts I'm considering : One giving me 27 hops (!) but round-trip stable at average 261 ms (from where I'm located in Singapore) whereas another...
  3. I

Pls recommend host/package allowing >3 domains

I've spent much time looking in hostindex.com for a host that provides me the following in their BASIC shared hosting package and I think I need help.... - reliable host (will not go bankrupt) - unix shared hosting with ONE dedicated IP - telnet/ftp/email aliases/cgi-bin access - PHP -...
  4. I

Free Webhost with Affiliate program

I'm looking for a free web host that will offer affiliate program that PAYS money (e.g. $1) to affiliates for every new members that sign-up for the free web space. Previously, BizLand.com used to pay me $1 for every new member I send them via custom links. However, they have just announced...
Back