• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Ok...this scared me...

While I was looking through the Free Webspace forum, I noticed something strange with the top 11 posts. This jpeg is all I can offer... http://www.bwrestling.f2s.com/posts.jpg I've never seen anything like that....
  2. A

Time messed up?

I'm ahead of time! WHOOSH! It's 10:30 PM to me, dear lord.....
  3. A

Question about WebProvider.com....

I tried signing up with them using my domain name I got from DomainZero back when they were free. I had signed up Sunday night, and my site still does not work. That's not the bad part, the bad part is I've changed my name servers through Domain Zero's control panel, and I've checked it...
  4. A

Name Servers

I recently got a domain with DomainZero and I set up shop with Portland, just as a test. It worked, and my site is up and running, but I noticed something weird when I logged into my domain administration earlier today. I went to see the name servers, and they were blank, and the drop down...
Back