• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Run free host for the learning experience ?

I say go for it! Also, if you do open it, if you would like another support tech, I know PHP, MySQL, HTML, and alot of other "stuff" about webpages and hosting, so I would be more than happy to help you with it :)
  2. D

Fan Fiction Software?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of a piece of software that would allow me to run a Fan Fiction website. I was looking for something that would allow members to join, submit stories, and then also allow readers to sort through the stories by rating and Genra and such. If possiable, I would...
  3. D

free Harry Potter hosting - NO ADS!

I just recived my account, but I can't figure out how to access my c-panel. I tried IMing you guys, but I didn't get a response. Could you tell me how or give me a link to a part of your website that could tell me how? Thank You so much!
  4. D

free Harry Potter hosting - NO ADS!

Will I be able to run a Perl 5 script?
Back